Anybody Ever Been to an Escape Room Before?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm planning on going there on Wednesday if nothing changes. The one I want to go to has a magic theme to it. So I think that it's going to awesome as it's very similar to Harry Potter and I do believe that a Potterhead such as myself will love it there. 😁

Yes .. been to an Escape Room in 2020 .. we had a team outing at work, and the team was able to escape the spy based area before the timer ran out. Fun stuff.

I just can't wait to see the special effects and to write about my time afterwards. 😁

I'm planning on going there on Wednesday if nothing changes. The one I want to go to has a magic theme to it. So I think that it's going to awesome as it's very similar to Harry Potter and I do believe that a Potterhead such as myself will love it there. 😁
Psychologists use hypnotism to create an escape room or environment that is much more real, for those who feel that they need to escape reality.

We did one a couple of years ago. We read a little about how they work and skipped right to the hardest room. LOL we got through only with help of worker clues.

I saw one being done during an episode of the Tim Allen comedy TV show named Last Man Standing, but that is all.

God bless you and Tim and the rest of the cast always!!!

Holly

This is super sweet. I hope that my escape room is like this one. 😁

Well I went here today as I wound up doing an easier one that was a haunted hotel room based theme. I struggled a little bit with it but I still got halfway through. :)

Forum List

Back