Anybody Got Some Idea To Lower Your Heart Rate?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
I went to the doctor today for my annual physical and it was pretty high. He thinks that I'm suffering with anxiety issues so I was wondering if anybody got any advice for how to cope with it as it affects my breathing too.

I do really like ASMR as it helps me sleep too. :)

Maybe you are just having a little doctor's office anxiety?

If you wear a fitbit or something for 48 hours, it might tell a different story.

I went to the doctor today for my annual physical and it was pretty high. He thinks that I'm suffering with anxiety issues so I was wondering if anybody got any advice for how to cope with it as it affects my breathing too.

Dunk your head in ice water?

Exercise

Exercise,

Exercise

I don't think so lol

1667517925833.png

And there you go. You take this shit way too seriously.

You're the one who started having a go at me for no reason. I was being civil to you then you went mad for some strange reason.

Well, I know that when I was going to the VA in Amarillo, after the second physical, the doctors told me that I had "white coat syndrome", meaning that I get pretty anxious in a hospital. So, what the did was send me home with a blood pressure cuff and had me take readings a couple of times a day, as well as before and after I worked out. Did that for 2 weeks (the requested amount of time by the doctor), sent in the data, and they then told me that my heart and BP were fine, and to take readings 2 weeks before my next physical and bring those in for evaluation.

As far as calming yourself? Do something you enjoy that doesn't take up too much in the way of thinking about stuff. Mine was to take a motorcycle or bicycle ride for a bit (30-45 min), let the wind blow away my cares and would come back with a fresh attitude.

Forum List

Back