anybody love LA as much as me?

It's difficult to decide which is nicer....San Franfeces or the open sewer of LA....:04:

in either city though...you have to be careful where to step.....otherwise:eek-52:
Both are wonderful cities with great architecture, many great places to eat, things to do, places to see

Better than shithole conservative cities
....like I said--expensive to live there and below bottom third in poverty...over crowded schools [ immigration/illegal capital of the US ] = not a fun or good place to live
Poor people flock there to get those low paying jobs that conservatives insist on
..immigrants [ educated and not ]/ illegals also

Of the larger cities, LA is not one of my favorites. It is too spread out and has no defining character. It does have great nightlife and some good restaurants.
Go to Zuma number seven also called free zuma due to no parking fee. Get there early or no where to park. Head to vollyball nets. Check out pro beach volly ball players in thongs. One of my favorite places on earth. When I go next month I will definately go to zuma 7. Will spend most my time in carpentaria though. Little more laid back and my uncle has beach front house.

New Topics

Forum List

Back