Anybody Seen Bunker Bone Spurs? He Seems To In Hiding

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
VP Harris begins a 7 swing-state campaign tour over five days. Trump has ONE scheduled rally this Friday in Montana. WTF? NBC does mention Harris having a “far heavier travel schedule” than Trump but with only 3 months left, how is Trump not doing NORMAL amount of rallies a news story in itself?

Where the heck is Donald Trump on the campaign trail? BTW, Montana is a safe red state. And how is this not a news story in itself?

Biden was out there doing all kinds of events AND being president and the news media kept calling him old and in decline.

One rally in a safe zone? That's it? Somebody is lying about his health. There should be an immediate investigation.

VP Harris begins a 7 swing-state campaign tour over five days. Trump has ONE scheduled rally this Friday in Montana. WTF? NBC does mention Harris having a “far heavier travel schedule” than Trump but with only 3 months left, how is Trump not doing NORMAL amount of rallies a news story in itself?

Where the heck is Donald Trump on the campaign trail? BTW, Montana is a safe red state. And how is this not a news story in itself?

Biden was out there doing all kinds of events AND being president and the news media kept calling him old and in decline.

One rally in a safe zone? That's it? Somebody is lying about his health. There should be an immediate investigation.

Every accusation is a confession with you dipshits...

1723050736456.png

If your own government was trying to kill you what would you be doing, dork?

He doesn't need to. He'll let Heels Up and Tampon Tim self destruct.

i'm sure "dr" jackson will be happy to write a note if you do not believe the infallible words of dear leader. of course we might have to kill you.........

but we kinda "hope not"

skews, this guy is falling apart. maybe he will drop dead soon.

if course, they will just blame it on biden or hillary or obama rather than a lifetime of abuse.

Who 'ya gonna call when foreign policy is a mess, American Soldiers are wounded by missiles, the border is still open, illegal aliens are clogging up the entire social system and raping and murdering American citizens and middle class Americans can hardly afford to put food on the table? Harris and tampon Tim? I don't think so.

After his disaster of an interview with black journalists, I believe his team is still doing damage control.
Would not be a good idea to turn him loose unsupervised.
Trump stuffed the black ABC gal's questions down her throat.
Harris Faulkner showed what a real black journalist looks like.
Where was Kamala? She committed to attending.
There was no damage to clean up dumbass.

Trump is a fascist and doesn't care about winning the election. He's relying on the Republican 'Election Integrity' teams to disrupt the election.

I hope Biden is prepared to federalize all state national guards so as to put an end to the nonsense quickly.

Trump is a fascist and doesn't care about winning the election. He's relying on the Republican 'Election Integrity' teams to disrupt the election.

I hope Biden is prepared to federalize all state national guards so as to put an end to the nonsense quickly.

Biden doesn't know what year it is.

He's senile, and you conspired to hide that fact for 4 years.

Let me tell you something -- I served in Viet Nam for two years. In a combat zone, not in the rear with the beer. As an 11B, light weapons infantry. And I am proud of it.

But if I had it to over again? If I had to watch people die, have limbs blown off, children die.

If I had to go through the heartache of watching dimocrap FILTH give away a hard-won victory, if I had to watch Jimmy fucking Carter Pardon 60,000 fucking Draft Dodgers. Be accused of being a rapist and a baby-killer, have the DISGUSTING FILTH continuously lie about everything...... Everything... Had a hippie scumbag spit at me feet at Oakland Army Terminal, I looked down and was determined that, if he'd got his diseased spittle on my spit-shined Corcorans, I was going to hospitalize him in front of his nasty-looking girlfriend

I don't know. I really, really don't.

Meanwhile, all the draft dodgers got the good jobs, ran off with the best women, got the promotions -- Viet Nam Veterans were looked down on. Bigly. Bigly, Big, Big-Time Bigly. Had to take jobs I hated just to get by. We're still looked down on. The few of us that are left

I'm still paying for it. All kinds of disabilities. 80% and I had to almost get down on my knees and beg for that. All my disabilities add up to about 160% but I only get 80%. Go figure. goobermint reasoning.

Anyway, that's when everything started change. When the Democrat Party became the dimocrap scum party. Not overnight. Took several years but the scum did eventually completely and totally take over and destroy a once-proud institution and tuned it what passes for politics today. Scum of the EARTH. The whole diseased party

Trump stuffed the black ABC gal's questions down her throat.
Harris Faulkner showed what a real black journalist looks like.
Where was Kamala? She committed to attending.
There was no damage to clean up dumbass.

you obviously missed the tape.

trump does not care if he gets more votes, like stalin, he intends to do the counting, and take this choice from the people.

question. if you win the war, and we should no longer deny it is a war, . will the guys who are really in charge - thiel, musk and the other fascist libertarians of silicon valley - or the guy commanding militia forces, flynn, not want to keep the "presdident for life" job themselves?.

you obviously missed the tape.

trump does not care if he gets more votes, like stalin, he intends to do the counting, and take this choice from the people.

question. if you win the war, and we should no longer deny it is a war, . will the guys who are really in charge - thiel, musk and the other fascist libertarians of silicon valley - or the guy commanding militia forces, flynn, not want to keep the "presdident for life" job themselves?.
You are incredibly thick. The fascists are in power right now.

Forum List

Back