Anybody Seen Bunker Bone Spurs? He Seems To In Hiding

I think they are using body doubles and voice recordings for Kamala....

She has No Policy announcements....
Nothing of questions and answers....

Just tic tok stars and hype....
No substance....no direction except "staying woke"

I wanna see a debate!

VP Harris begins a 7 swing-state campaign tour over five days. Trump has ONE scheduled rally this Friday in Montana. WTF? NBC does mention Harris having a “far heavier travel schedule” than Trump but with only 3 months left, how is Trump not doing NORMAL amount of rallies a news story in itself?

Where the heck is Donald Trump on the campaign trail? BTW, Montana is a safe red state. And how is this not a news story in itself?

Biden was out there doing all kinds of events AND being president and the news media kept calling him old and in decline.

One rally in a safe zone? That's it? Somebody is lying about his health. There should be an immediate investigation.
You talking about Trump or the vegetable, who by the way had more exemptions than Trump.
Or do you just miss him skrewey?
Moved yet?

VP Harris begins a 7 swing-state campaign tour over five days. Trump has ONE scheduled rally this Friday in Montana. WTF? NBC does mention Harris having a “far heavier travel schedule” than Trump but with only 3 months left, how is Trump not doing NORMAL amount of rallies a news story in itself?

Where the heck is Donald Trump on the campaign trail? BTW, Montana is a safe red state. And how is this not a news story in itself?

Biden was out there doing all kinds of events AND being president and the news media kept calling him old and in decline.

One rally in a safe zone? That's it? Somebody is lying about his health. There should be an immediate investigation.
Letting the cackler be heard by the public is better than Trump campaigning for himself in person.

They've pulled most of his appearances. the Ritalin is too expensive for daily use.

Trump took a bullet to the face for this country....

Meanwhile, Tampon Tim deserted his unit as soon as it was deployed to Iraq... a gutless, AWOL coward. Stolen Valor is democrat currency... much like LYING is their native language.

"I want to ban the guns I carried in war!" - LYING MOTHER FUCKER, Tampon Tim :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

GUVSTGXWIAAMe8N.png

After his disaster of an interview with black journalists, I believe his team is still doing damage control.

Would not be a good idea to turn him loose unsupervised.
There's no one to tell him no. He's a child on the loose, essentially, as he has been his whole "adult" life.

I'd guess he's been in meetings with his staff to recalibrate.

He evidently tore down a lot of the RNC infrastructure when he took over, fuguring he had it in the bag and wanted the money.

There's no one to tell him no. He's a child on the loose, essentially, as he has been his whole "adult" life.

He evidently tore down a lot of the RNC infrastructure when he took over, fuguring he had it in the bag and wanted the money.
The same RNC that helped the Progs over many decades that has gotten us in this position. the same RNC whose candidates and elected political class helped to give us the Patriot Act, Homeland Security and the TSA.

Are you fucking kidding. Even the Fox News shill was horrified by his behavior, audibly gasping, "My God".
I saw it live and there was nothing but Trump pushing back on the rudeness of the questioner, but then giving his stock answers refuting the premise of the partisan "talking point" questions.

I don't recall anyone from Fox being horrified by his behavior, or saying "My God". Got the video?

Forum List

Back