Anybody Think Trump loses 2020?

I'm here been here since forever, Is it me or is it the democratic parry has abandoned Us and adopted the criminal mentality?

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Can Putin rig another election for Trump*?

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Maybe shitt will release all of his evidence [emoji1787].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why worry? It's out of my hands.

But

Right now, I don't see a Dem that can beat him.
Nor do I. Trump is a leader. None of the Democrat candidates can touch him. Even independents are signing on with our great wise president!

2/21/2020 :thup:

A Gallup poll released Thursday shows Trump with a 49% approval rating from voters, with 43% approval from political independents. :bow2: The poll reveals deep polarization between views of Trump, with 93% Republican approval and just 6% Democratic approval, but Trump's support from independents is larger than at any other point in his presidency. :eusa_dance:

The results show that the president's approval has only climbed since his impeachment trial, jumping approximately 5 points. :2up:

LOL! Thanks, Dems! Keep bringing the FAKE NEWS on and watch our guy SOAR! :5_1_12024:

Unless the democrats cheat, and that's a highly likely scenario, or something terrible comes to pass that actually interferes with or stops the presidential election process, then yes—Donald Trump is almost certain to win a second term. However, in the very unlikely outcome of a Bernie or Bloomberg or Butt-Zealot victory, we'll instantly know it was not a result of the will of the American People or their votes. There's just no way, come hell or come high water, America at large is blind enough to commit mass suicide by voting to elect one of the 2020 democrat presidential candidates. Jumping off a very high and windy cliff just after winning the mega millions makes more sense.

I can see you are getting your ducks in line to call Fowl. Let's see, if Rump doesn't win, it's fixed, it's cheats, etc.. Will he refuse to leave the White House? Will he try and do another fake investigation even after the new PResident is sworn in? Will you grab yer shootin' irons and head to Washington to protect him? I can't wait to see how this plays out.
Trump wins - and wins bigly. That's how it turns out.

If America Wins, Rump gets indicted by at least 3 States and a couple or three Federal Courts.
Why would 3 states indict a sitting president?

Like Rump, you are gambling that he will still be a sitting President in 2021. The Charges have been filed, the Grand Juries have been convened and there is not a time limit on the charges now. He'll face those charges, along with his clan, no matter if it's in 2021 or 2025. And the first thing they are going to do is seize all his money and companies. I think Rump believes he will die in office. So you had better damn well look long and hard at the VP. That could explain quite a bit of his "Actions".

Adam? Is that really you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a lot of time from now to November. Remember how confident the Dems were in 2016! There is talk that Nevada will have problems similar to Iowa and we won't find out the results until at least a day later. If they keep screwing up these primaries, no one is going to believe their electoral votes. Sounds like an opening to a brokered convention, doesn't it?
Yep! I see the Dems putting up Hillary/Klobuchar. Now that's a winning ticket! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I can't know the future, and neither can anybody else. It sure looks likely that Trump has 2020 locked down though, but I could be wrong. Does anybody believe Trump will lose 2020?

Yes I believe Trump will lose the election 2020. Why?

I’ll repeat this again. With massive records of attendance of his rallies......... Trump won the 2016 election with only 63+ millions votes of the 212 registered voters. Things had changed from 2016.

1. Latino voters are gone.

2. Gay and lesbian and friends and communities are gone.

3. Black voters are gone.

4. Did you see the massive the women anti Trump rallies all over the country?

5. Poor people that helped him elected now cannot get food stamp or no Medicaid. Local hospitals that rely on Medical patients that helped these poor people will also close.

5. Military people hate his policies especially pardoning a war criminal Gallagher.

6. Farmers and families that he destroyed.

7. Muslims and Asians voters are gone.

8. These non stop chaos and discombobulations that he is creating just about every day to this country. People are sick.

That said. Do you honestly believe that the 63+ millions votes increase? Or decrease?
I see the electoral votes knocking it out of the park for President Trump! ;) Landslide!

It's possible that Trump could lose, you know if a meteor wipes out a bunch of red states.

Are you going out of your way just to cheer me up? :113:

If that happened, the gross national product would go up and the welfare rate would go down.

I see you are bashing poor Democrats in red states again. :itsok:

If the Democrats want to end the BS, they can. AFterall, they do outnumber the Republicans but they choose to sit on their asses on election day and fall for the fun and games. It's just too damned easy to vote and when the Dems fall for the traps that the Reps lay for them, the Dems have only themselves to blame.

The recently dismissed acting DNI briefed congress last week about it. I don't have classified information, but after the briefing, Trump fired him. Seems he told congress things Trump doesn't want to hear.
Thats not much of an answer

you are outraged without knowing what you are outraged about
I guess if you are a Trump cultist you might see it that way. But if you want to protect the integrity of elections, outrage is the only position left.
Outrage without knowing what you are outraged about is silly

thats so typically liberal
Outrage is dead in the wake of Trump shenanigans. Unfortunately, apathy is alive and well.
You are still dodging the question

you cant say what you are outraged about
Let's talk about firing the acting DNI for briefing congress. Or pardoning Michael Milkin three days after a billionaire who made his fortune from trading with Milkin's scheme hosted a $580,000 a couple fund raiser for Trump.

Geo. Carlin had those 7 deadly words you cant say in prime time television. But they used to say N*gger all the time. Really? Now its the other way round...What would G.Carlin do?

Thats not much of an answer

you are outraged without knowing what you are outraged about
I guess if you are a Trump cultist you might see it that way. But if you want to protect the integrity of elections, outrage is the only position left.

Outrage is dead in the wake of Trump shenanigans. Unfortunately, apathy is alive and well.

Let's talk about firing the acting DNI for briefing congress. Or pardoning Michael Milkin three days after a billionaire who made his fortune from trading with Milkin's scheme hosted a $580,000 a couple fund raiser for Trump.
To politicize that briefing by saying the russians want trump to win was irresponsible

particularly when reports are coming out that from the same Deep State that bernie is the favorite candidate of the russians

our do-called “intelligence” agencies cant even get their story straight

I can't know the future, and neither can anybody else. It sure looks likely that Trump has 2020 locked down though, but I could be wrong. Does anybody believe Trump will lose 2020?

I assume he will, unfortunately, be re-elected. I am rooting for Bloomberg but will be voting for the Greens.
Why would you root for Bloomberg and not vote for him?

I root for him because he is the only one who can go toe to toe with Donald Trump. I won't vote for him because he is a democrat and I refuse to vote for democrats. If he were running as an Independent, I would totally be behind Bloomberg.

Well Bloomberg is more of republican than Trump which by the way he was as Trump was a dem.

It just shows that neither is an ideologue. I like that Mike has been willing to go where the data takes him regardless of partisanship. Unfortunately, he is running for the nomination of a party that I find too craven to support in any way, shape, or form.

To politicize that briefing by saying the russians want trump to win was irresponsible

particularly when reports are coming out that from the same Deep State that bernie is the favorite candidate of the russians

our do-called “intelligence” agencies cant even get their story straight
When Russia messes with our elections, is the domestic politics the important part? And as the briefing was classified, how do we know what sort of interference Putin has in mind? Trump thinks Russian attacks either don't exist, is in favor of them, or delegitimizes his election. Is there a fourth option?

Forum List

Back