Anyone do a Google Search for News on Obama...seems like a Blackout.

Obama is out of office and staying out of the political discourse which is fine by me he had his time it's over now.

Obama is out of office and staying out of the political discourse which is fine by me he had his time it's over now.

Which is why I can't stand listening to Trump and his squad of hypocritical thugs invoking Obama's name and of his staff! Leave the man alone; they've done enough to embarrass themselves! :9: :bang3: :blahblah: :argue:

Which is why I can't stand listening to Trump and his squad of hypocritical thugs invoking Obama's name and of his staff! Leave the man alone; they've done enough to embarrass themselves! :9: :bang3: :blahblah: :argue:
Very similar to how we had to hear but Bush from the left for so many years.

Payback is a bitch, Obama spent 8 years blaming Bush.

Very similar to how we had to hear but Bush from the left for so many years.

His credit card bill showed up during Obama's term! Hard to overlook that BS of cutting taxes, financing 2 wars, and unable to cut programs like Trump today! Everything can't be done at the same time and Republicans just keep trying to the country's detriment every time they gain power! This time if it happens, I'm gonna LMAO! I'm so done with the nitwits who make the same mistakes over and over again! :bang3: :blahblah: :disbelief: :dunno: :boohoo:

Forum List

Back