🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone else following the knuckle heads on Twitter?

yall are funny....dont call me less than a man cause i tweet...jw....do you have any clue how stupid that sounded.....then the law comments....perhaps we should learn to ....o yall cant help it....dumber than a a box of rocks and just so proud of it. men

yall are funny....dont call me less than a man cause i tweet...jw....do you have any clue how stupid that sounded.....then the law comments....perhaps we should learn to ....o yall cant help it....dumber than a a box of rocks and just so proud of it. men

Been drinkin a little tonight???

Sounds to me like the Iranians themselves are taking full advantage of Twitter to coordiate their protests (cultural revolution?)

popc1.gif

Sounds to me like the Iranians themselves are taking full advantage of Twitter to coordiate their protests (cultural revolution?)

Hey....they gotta use whatever source they can...no matter how gay Twitter is.

i dont drink much. and not at 4 38 am....

now stop talking like idiots...i have no clue what tweeter is but i do know this...it has nothing to do with manhood...if you think anything that happens on a computer has to do with one's manhood...oy vey

Been drinkin a little tonight???

You Kalifornians are funny. It's morning, not nighttime.

Had I wrote that I would agree.

Though had I wrote that it would still not be quite as stupid as your political musings.

Twitter is gay?

Well then, this Iranian protest might very well be the first gay-coordinated revolution in history.

ed when was the last "cultural revolution"?

Where.. in Iran?

I suppose when the Islamic fundamentalist took over that nation.

Looks to me like this is the counterrevolution to that one, actually.

I surely hope so.

Forum List

Back