Anyone Find It Odd?2 Major Finanical Democrat Scandals.All Over The News. Yet Not One Peep From Maxine & Her Friends? Unlike When Trump Was President.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Well thats odd, between what we are finding out regarding China and "Their Buddies" and whats going on with the FTX debacle, why aren't we hearing from all of our favorite and lovable liberals? why isn't Hillary throwing a fit? Why isn't Pocohauntus screaming for impeachments? and nothing from Hank Johnson? where is he anyway?, yet we all remember what happened with Trump for the duration of his time in office. They wanted to impeach him for no real reason. Trump may have cheated on his taxes and probably has secret bank accounts in Russia and many Guam. Anyone find it laughable that no Democrat is crapping his/her panties over whats going right now? And to think they all wanted to impeach Trump over a friendly phone call? Hmm. :puhleeze:

The MSM is still protecting Democrats while exaggerating any 'sins' of Republicans. And so it goes.
BULLSHIT. What you are whing about in the MSM is reality, it's not bullshit but the truth. Your post is a BIG LIE / Conspiracy story (not a theory)! If you are not lying, then you've been brainwashed by Limbaugh's BIG LIE. See a therapist, and a psychiatrist for some meds.

There's no repercussions for dems.....But hope springs eternal.

Besides Waters has already dished out the money to her relatives working on her campaign.....There was a shit-ton of them too.
Plenty of repercussions for the public.......if we dont start jailing our "betters" nothing will be fixed. What they are doing now is way beyond absam

The Dem party is corrupt at ALL levels, local, state and federal. Corruption is what they do, most Dems are only in politics to line their own pockets.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
BULLSHIT. What you are whing about in the MSM is reality, it's not bullshit but the truth. Your post is a BIG LIE / Conspiracy story (not a theory)! If you are not lying, then you've been brainwashed by Limbaugh's BIG LIE. See a therapist, and a psychiatrist for some meds.
Oh my. Major wedgie or something this morning? I certainly hope your day gets better.

You can't blame democrats for refusing to talk about the dirty money and the Biden family scandals when the media refuses to deal with it. Maxine merely said "I don't want to talk about it" (the dirty money) and that was fine with the media.

The Dem party is corrupt at ALL levels, local, state and federal. Corruption is what they do, most Dems are only in politics to line their own pockets.
Case in point....no press curiosity about this at all......nobody ran the numbers just threw public money at a protected minority cause thats what ya do

Case in point....no press curiosity about this at all......nobody ran the numbers just threw public money at a protected minority cause thats what ya do
Many years ago before the so called news media was 100% in the tank for corrupt Dems, 60 Minutes did an investigative report on bribes and corruption in politics. One prominent Democrat was caught on hidden video trying to sell a block of yes votes on a bill. This Dem said on hidden camera, "I don't give a shit about the people, I'm in this for me."

Many years ago before the so called news media was 100% in the tank for corrupt Dems, 60 Minutes did an investigative report on bribes and corruption in politics. One prominent Democrat was caught on hidden video trying to sell a block of yes votes on a bill. This Dem said on hidden camera, "I don't give a shit about the people, I'm in this for me."
linky linky

and lets put the Trump family in this exact situation. anyone wanna guess how many hours a day the story would be covered on most cable news channels?

The whole FTX thing is super weird.....Even the crypto guys that got clipped to the tune of millions won't raise hell because it makes them look bad among their peers in the crypto community that they were duped.

Oh my. Major wedgie or something this morning? I certainly hope your day gets better.
My day is to attack liars. Though I will do my regular plan of the day, read the posts of liars and provide truth to those brainwashed clowns, do the crossword puzzle and play a few games of chess, and read my e-mail all on the internet until 0900.

Then: Work out in the garage/gym, walk the dog and aid housework with my wife; this week we are in getting ready Thanksgiving Dinner with my sons and grandsons.

Well thats odd, between what we are finding out regarding China and "Their Buddies" and whats going on with the FTX debacle, why aren't we hearing from all of our favorite and lovable liberals? why isn't Hillary throwing a fit? Why isn't Pocohauntus screaming for impeachments? and nothing from Hank Johnson? where is he anyway?, yet we all remember what happened with Trump for the duration of his time in office. They wanted to impeach him for no real reason. Trump may have cheated on his taxes and probably has secret bank accounts in Russia and many Guam. Anyone find it laughable that no Democrat is crapping his/her panties over whats going right now? And to think they all wanted to impeach Trump over a friendly phone call? Hmm. :puhleeze:

I wonder if any of their constituents who lost money are communicating with them to demand justice and transparency.

Forum List

Back