Anyone hear of this fellow before?

Real smart guy. Have listened to several of his interviews on news networks which apparently you can't be bothered to watch or are too uninformed to know about.
Don't pay much attention to most news networks these days.

Did you hear of defense lawyers running out of challenges while in jury selection? No. I didn't either.
Any defense lawyer in Virginia will tell a white client that got hung-up in DC to take their chances with a Judge instead of a DC jury......That's been a hard and fast rule for as long as I can remember. DC juries always convict white people.

a blip on the political radar screen at the moment. I am sure their will be alot of hyperbole from the left but that is to be expected.

1690323455740.jpeg

Any defense lawyer in Virginia will tell a white client that got hung-up in DC to take their chances with a Judge instead of a DC jury......That's been a hard and fast rule for as long as I can remember. DC juries always convict white people.
White Republicans that is. White Democrats get a pass.

a blip on the political radar screen at the moment. I am sure their will be alot of hyperbole from the left but that is to be expected.
He's not Constitutionally eligible. His immigrant parents weren't naturalized citizens when he was born. Therefore he's not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen.

He's not Constitutionally eligible. His immigrant parents weren't naturalized citizens when he was born. Therefore he's not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen.
He was born in Ohio on US soil. If memory serves that makes a differnce.

When all is said & done he'll endorse Trump & leave an imprint of his face on his ass. Just like the rest of the gutless cowards like Haley, Desantis, Pence will do, except Christie.

He was born in Ohio on US soil. If memory serves that makes a differnce.

Anyone born in the US is a citizen at birth.

There's only two kinds of citizens: natural born (citizens at birth) and naturalized (citizens after birth).

There is no third kind.

When all is said & done he'll endorse Trump & leave an imprint of his face on his ass. Just like the rest of the gutless cowards like Haley, Desantis, Pence will do, except Christie.

Christie won't. But he'll lose anyway.

He's a practicing Hindu, and Hindus are murdering Christians in India these days.

Wonder what he'd have to say about that?

Viral video of assault on Christian women stirs fresh outrage in India

India is an incredibly large and diverse country.
Does it surprise you that there are extremists there who kill people over stupid shit just like in our country? That bears no reflection on the other 98% of people. Stop boxing people or you're just feeding more of the same extremism. Some psycho right wing extremists in this country might hear you and go kill a bunch of innocent Hindus who never hurt anyone. Quit feeding it.

There is a limit on the number of challenges. When the jury pool is 90 percent hard core Democrat that limits the options.
So, not one single lawyer complained, that you are aware of at the jury selection from random people they had a chance to question before the trials, yet you who was not there, make the charge for them, though many confessed or chose to represent themself, and nobody has appealed, based on your claim.
iu

Thank you Mr. Mason. We hope you will go to court better prepared next time.

Are you denying that Pence & the rest of them except Christie will endorse Adolph Hitler Trump? Or that they'll leave an imprint of their face on his ass?
First Trump is not Hitler you useless blowhard. Secondly if Trump is the nominee I hope they do get behind him considering the brain dead Thief in Chief in the WH at the moment.

Forum List

Back