Anyone hear of this fellow before?

a blip on the political radar screen at the moment. I am sure their will be alot of hyperbole from the left but that is to be expected.
After Trump and Desantis, he's my next favorite...

An asshole-sucker like you attempting to label Trump (or anyone else) a “criminal dirtbag” is utterly meaningless.

Now, go play in traffic STD Clap.
Jack Smith knows what Trump is, that's why he indicted his ass on multiple felonies & is working on the next one, dumbfuck.

Pleae come back here when that happens so I can rub your snot locker in it.

Jack Smith knows what Trump is,
According to you. But you’re nothing.
that's why he indicted his ass on multiple felonies
Oh. Is that why? It couldn’t merely be the product of the corruptnooliticizarionnof the DO?
& is working on the next one,
He is indeed working on another probabkybejotely bogus corrupt politicized indictment, shit for brains.
Pleae come back here when that happens so I can rub your snot locker in it.
I’m here. You can shout and holler and be a bloviating pile of shit, any time. No need to stand on formalities, you twat rash.

According to you. But you’re nothing.

Oh. Is that why? It couldn’t merely be the product of the corruptnooliticizarionnof the DO?

He is indeed working on another probabkybejotely bogus corrupt politicized indictment, shit for brains.

I’m here. You can shout and holler and be a bloviating pile of shit, any time. No need to stand on formalities, you twat rash.
You mad, bro? Still upset that your boy had his ass kicked by Biden? Worried about Murica are ya? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back