Anyone Heard From Trump Lately?

Since he is kicked off Twitter, and since the American people kicked him out of the White House, no one has heard anything about him. Is he lying low before his second impeachment trial? Just curious. I can't tell you how happy I am to hear the words President Biden.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
China Joe talks?
Do you know if ruskie don broke up with vlad?

Since he is kicked off Twitter, and since the American people kicked him out of the White House, no one has heard anything about him. Is he lying low before his second impeachment trial? Just curious. I can't tell you how happy I am to hear the words President Biden.

The TDS / Trump OCD is strong with you.
Move On, the country has.

Or is it still 2016 in your world?
No they have not. You do not speak for me or the country.

China Joe talks?
Do you know if ruskie don broke up with vlad?
Russia is not your enemy.
Russia has never attacked the USA.
They are attacking the common enemy. Islamic extremism.
No more brother wars.

I heard from that bloke just the ofer day. Said he was calling from Joe Biden's head. Man, the echo in that thing . . .

I don’t speak hillbilly, so...

You don't do to well with English either. Oh well.

Move on like the lefty loonies did? From 2016 on, the crazy left just got crazier till they could reasonably be compared to a dozen rabid weasels stuffed in a burlap bag and set on fire.

Then y'all voted for Biden and showed you're just as crazy as you ever were.

Sorry sugar pie. we heard Boooooooooooooosh for eight years.

Careful... your bigotry is showing.

Since he is kicked off Twitter, and since the American people kicked him out of the White House, no one has heard anything about him.

This is a bad thing?
No, except it's a little like when you've got a three year old and suddenly it's gotten way too quiet...

Well, we know he's spoken to McCarthy and Greene, and he got in a huff and quit the Screen Actor's Guild before they could throw him out. So he hasn't been totally quiet. But his fans must be suffering major withdrawal.

Trump officially opens ‘Office of the Former President’

You must not be aware of the fact that the only reason Biden is a democrat is because Delaware was mostly democrat in 1972.

He wasn't kicked out of the white house the election was stolen to save democracy!

Will the mods lock this thread or move it to the badlands? It is not current events material.

The fuck it isn't. Does not your cult leader have an impeachment trial upcoming?
Nobody gives a fuck about impeachment trials anymore.
Dems have cheapened it.
It has lost its shock value.
It's like "meh..who gives a fuck"

That is only because you know those spineless Republicans aren't going to do a damn thing.

Sorry sugar pie. we heard Boooooooooooooosh for eight years.

Yea from Republicans.

Sure you are till all of his EO's kick in. Then lets see what you have to say.

Trump is a private citizen now why would you expect to hear from him??

This impeachment is a waste of time and tax dollars. Dems are really, really good at that.

Trump is no longer President; he left Washington. It’s posts like these showing that you people on some level, actually miss Trump. You want him around so you can trash him. Also, has much as you are happy to have Trump out, you are trying to sell yourself on Biden.

Forum List

Back