Anyone Heard From Trump Lately?

No, I have not heard anything from former President Trump because Big Tech will not allow him (among others) to express his opinions on the Web.

This is now like many other countries that prohibit certain people from publicly expressing their views.

It is nice, I admit, that the liberal TV channels are no longer lambasting him 24/7 but instead are now lauding that man from Delaware for his great leadership.

And if that man accepts the suggestion from the New York Times, there will shortly be a czar who can decide what can be said and what cannot be said.

The only good thing about that alleged newspaper's suggestion is that if a Department of Truth is established, most news sources in this country will become so boring and uniform that they will go out of business. It would be wonderful to see them hoist by their own petard.

Since he is kicked off Twitter, and since the American people kicked him out of the White House, no one has heard anything about him. Is he lying low before his second impeachment trial? Just curious. I can't tell you how happy I am to hear the words President Biden.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Trump is no longer President; he left Washington. It’s posts like these showing that you people on some level, actually miss Trump. You want him around so you can trash him. Also, has much as you are happy to have Trump out, you are trying to sell yourself on Biden.
Trump not being around means they have to focus on defending Biden every day.
They're exhausted already and it's only February.
He's been given permission to live at Mar a Lago, but he's got to remove the helipad he had while Pres.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but since when does a person need permission to live where ever it is that they choose to reside when their rights are no different compared to every one else's. Until the man has a prison record, if the people of his new surroundings do not like him being there, they are more than welcome to pack and leave themselves instead at anytime.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
When T**** converted Mar a Lago to a resort, they had an agreement with Palm Beach that no one would live there. You'd have to ask Palm Beach why. That's why T**** wasn't supposed to live there, although I can't see what harm it does, especially since he is the owner.

Wow, talk about being a fucking snowflake, having to *** out Trump's name.

Haven't your 20 cats eaten you yet, you dried up spinster twat?

Since he is kicked off Twitter, and since the American people kicked him out of the White House, no one has heard anything about him. Is he lying low before his second impeachment trial? Just curious. I can't tell you how happy I am to hear the words President Biden.

Why do you need some new Trump centerfolds for your bathroom libber??

He has worn out countless Trumpy Bear dolls by azz rapping them with no lube in attempt to get revenge.

Sad really.

That you'd post something like this tells me your mind is in a dark place. It will get better over time, Biden is going to unify the country, not divide it. Wipe away your tears and have hope!
Hahahahahahahahahaha....Pinochijoe will unify the country....hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Why do you need some new Trump centerfolds for your bathroom libber??

He has worn out countless Trumpy Bear dolls by azz rapping them with no lube in attempt to get revenge.

Sad really.

That you'd post something like this tells me your mind is in a dark place. It will get better over time, Biden is going to unify the country, not divide it. Wipe away your tears and have hope!

That you'd post something like this tells me I have hit the nail squarely on the head multiple time sweetheart.

It is okay for you to be Ghay.

When the left tries to blame him for inciting a riot after saying they should "peacefully and patrioticly let their voices be heard", is it any wonder why he is being quiet?
trump is being quite because of pouting and legal jeopardy issues.

Presidents always go quiet immediately after leaving office. They let the new president have the stage, and TRUMP! is gracious enough to allow Quid Pro the spotlight.

Presidents always go quiet immediately after leaving office. They let the new president have the stage, and TRUMP! is gracious enough to allow Quid Pro the spotlight.
Right, trump is being “gracious”...

Right, trump is being “gracious”...
Why not? He has nothing to gain from eclipsing Quid Pro, which he would easily do.

When the left tries to blame him for inciting a riot after saying they should "peacefully and patrioticly let their voices be heard", is it any wonder why he is being quiet?
That is code for: He is trying to avoid a vindictive mob of democrats and a new administration who have a long history of twisting his words in the most cynical way; who have also on many occasions tried to get him imprisoned on baseless charges.

You're obviously easily pleased. Very easily pleased. Anything to assuage your snowflake TDS. Meantime, all your industries are collapsing with the loss of no more Trump news to carry.

Just wait till next week when Trump kicks the Dems a new mudhole.

BTW, a bunch of cheating Dems are not the "American people."

That is code for: He is trying to avoid a vindictive mob of democrats and a new administration who have a long history of twisting his words in the most cynical way; who have also on many occasions tried to get him imprisoned on baseless charges.
What baseless charges? The Mueller Report expressly stated that it’s report didn’t exonerate him in regard to Russian collusion. They stated that due to trump administration stonewalling. You

What baseless charges? The Mueller Report expressly stated that it’s report didn’t exonerate him in regard to Russian collusion. They stated that due to trump administration stonewalling. You
You are a very uninformed person.

"Special counsel Robert Mueller did not find Donald Trump’s campaign or associates conspired with Russia"

You're obviously easily pleased. Very easily pleased. Anything to assuage your snowflake TDS. Meantime, all you industries are collapsing with the loss of no more Trump news to carry.

Just wait till next week when Trump kicks the Dems a new mudhole.

BTW, a bunch of cheating Dems are not the "American people."
I’m enjoying normalcy as we the people finally shove a cork in trump ass.

You are a very uninformed person.

"Special counsel Robert Mueller did not find Donald Trump’s campaign or associates conspired with Russia"

Dude, sycophant bill Barr said that, not the Mueller Report.

I’m enjoying normalcy

Really? Where did you find that? Don't you really mean corrupt whackjob leftwing governmental BUSINESS AS USUAL?

That's not normal, just common.

I prefer making America a better place for business and its working tax-paying citizenry rather than a better place for invading illegal aliens and big government.

Trump just said "Fuck You" in so many words about appearing at the impeachment. Don't you stay current with events?

Forum List

Back