Anyone Heard From Trump Lately?

Since he is kicked off Twitter, and since the American people kicked him out of the White House, no one has heard anything about him. Is he lying low before his second impeachment trial? Just curious. I can't tell you how happy I am to hear the words President Biden.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Sure you are till all of his EO's kick in. Then lets see what you have to say.

Trump is a private citizen now why would you expect to hear from him??

This impeachment is a waste of time and tax dollars. Dems are really, really good at that.

The Democrats are on top of the World having the White House and The Hill yet they are pushing it with an Impeachment of a private citizen. Bring it on. It’s going to backfire on them. Republicans will have the House back in ‘22.

Since he is kicked off Twitter, and since the American people kicked him out of the White House, no one has heard anything about him. Is he lying low before his second impeachment trial? Just curious. I can't tell you how happy I am to hear the words President Biden.

Don't worry. The butthurt will start anew soon.

Sure you are till all of his EO's kick in. Then lets see what you have to say.

Trump is a private citizen now why would you expect to hear from him??

This impeachment is a waste of time and tax dollars. Dems are really, really good at that.

The Democrats are on top of the World having the White House and The Hill yet they are pushing it with an Impeachment of a private citizen. Bring it on. It’s going to backfire on them. Republicans will have the House back in ‘22.

I agree. Once Biden's EO's all kick in Americans will be screaming bloody murder. The Dems aren't helping themselves with this idiotic impeachment. All they are doing is wasting tax dollars and time.

They will lose the House and the Senate in 2022.

Since he is kicked off Twitter, and since the American people kicked him out of the White House, no one has heard anything about him.

This is a bad thing?
No, except it's a little like when you've got a three year old and suddenly it's gotten way too quiet...

Well, we know he's spoken to McCarthy and Greene, and he got in a huff and quit the Screen Actor's Guild before they could throw him out. So he hasn't been totally quiet. But his fans must be suffering major withdrawal.
Trump could die tomorrow and it would make little difference. It's not about the person, it's about the ideals. And the ideals of Trump will probably grow in the coming years. Especially with all this purging and witch hunts going on. Lots of people are going to be radicalised, and another figure will arise.

Trump is no longer President; he left Washington. It’s posts like these showing that you people on some level, actually miss Trump. You want him around so you can trash him. Also, has much as you are happy to have Trump out, you are trying to sell yourself on Biden.
Trump not being around means they have to focus on defending Biden every day.
They're exhausted already and it's only February.

He's been given permission to live at Mar a Lago, but he's got to remove the helipad he had while Pres.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but since when does a person need permission to live where ever it is that they choose to reside when their rights are no different compared to every one else's. Until the man has a prison record, if the people of his new surroundings do not like him being there, they are more than welcome to pack and leave themselves instead at anytime.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Trump is no longer President; he left Washington. It’s posts like these showing that you people on some level, actually miss Trump. You want him around so you can trash him. Also, has much as you are happy to have Trump out, you are trying to sell yourself on Biden.
Trump not being around means they have to focus on defending Biden every day.
They're exhausted already and it's only February.
He's been given permission to live at Mar a Lago, but he's got to remove the helipad he had while Pres.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but since when does a person need permission to live where ever it is that they choose to reside when their rights are no different compared to every one else's. Until the man has a prison record, if the people of his new surroundings do not like him being there, they are more than welcome to pack and leave themselves instead at anytime.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
When T**** converted Mar a Lago to a resort, they had an agreement with Palm Beach that no one would live there. You'd have to ask Palm Beach why. That's why T**** wasn't supposed to live there, although I can't see what harm it does, especially since he is the owner.

Since he is kicked off Twitter, and since the American people kicked him out of the White House, no one has heard anything about him.

This is a bad thing?
No, except it's a little like when you've got a three year old and suddenly it's gotten way too quiet...

Well, we know he's spoken to McCarthy and Greene, and he got in a huff and quit the Screen Actor's Guild before they could throw him out. So he hasn't been totally quiet. But his fans must be suffering major withdrawal.
Trump could die tomorrow and it would make little difference. It's not about the person, it's about the ideals. And the ideals of Trump will probably grow in the coming years. Especially with all this purging and witch hunts going on. Lots of people are going to be radicalised, and another figure will arise.
You're welcome to your ideals, but not political violence, and not blatant lies. Pull that kind of shit and yes, those people will be hunted and their fake stories purged.

Yeah. He was last seen in Florida not giving a fuck......playing golf, and sleeping with the most beautiful First Lady in history.
Enjoying more approval on his last day than Joe Biden on his first day.
Celebrating receiving more LEGAL votes than any President in history.
Biden recieved more than him, quit lying.

The TDS / Trump OCD is strong with you.
Move On, the country has.

Or is it still 2016 in your world?

Sorry sugar pie. we heard Boooooooooooooosh for eight years.

Yea from Republicans.

No from ears Obammy = Count Chocula

The fuck it isn't. Does not your cult leader have an impeachment trial upcoming?

It will be little more than a kangaroo court hardly suitable for reality television.
I mean Beltway politics is Hollywood for the ugly folks who cannot act for shit either ... :thup:

Why do you need some new Trump centerfolds for your bathroom libber??

Yeah. He was last seen in Florida not giving a fuck......playing golf, and sleeping with the most beautiful First Lady in history.
Enjoying more approval on his last day than Joe Biden on his first day.
Celebrating receiving more LEGAL votes than any President in history.
Biden recieved more than him, quit lying.

I was gonna correct him, but thought it not worth the effort.

Silence is golden! Bigly!!!

Yea from Republicans.

No that is what we heard from Trump and Trump Humpers for 4yrs.

Yea from Republicans.

No that is what we heard from Trump and Trump Humpers for 4yrs.

link cupcake?

He has worn out countless Trumpy Bear dolls by azz rapping them with no lube in attempt to get revenge.

Sad really.

When the left tries to blame him for inciting a riot after saying they should "peacefully and patrioticly let their voices be heard", is it any wonder why he is being quiet?

He has worn out countless Trumpy Bear dolls by azz rapping them with no lube in attempt to get revenge.

Sad really.

That you'd post something like this tells me your mind is in a dark place. It will get better over time, Biden is going to unify the country, not divide it. Wipe away your tears and have hope!

Forum List

Back