Anyone Heard From Trump Lately?

Since he is kicked off Twitter, and since the American people kicked him out of the White House, no one has heard anything about him. Is he lying low before his second impeachment trial? Just curious. I can't tell you how happy I am to hear the words President Biden.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
Presidents always go quiet immediately after leaving office. They let the new president have the stage, and TRUMP! is gracious enough to allow Quid Pro the spotlight.

Trump has never been gracious once after 4 years as President. He appeals to the lowest common denominator, and that he has such a large following is a sad testament to this country.

Since he is kicked off Twitter, and since the American people kicked him out of the White House, no one has heard anything about him. Is he lying low before his second impeachment trial? Just curious. I can't tell you how happy I am to hear the words President Biden.

Presidents always go quiet immediately after leaving office. They let the new president have the stage, and TRUMP! is gracious enough to allow Quid Pro the spotlight.

Trump has never been gracious once after 4 years as President. He appeals to the lowest common denominator, and that he has such a large following is a sad testament to this country.
Gracious? Who cares? So because Sleepy graciously cancels more American jobs and graciously raises the cost of gas and graciously increases taxes on workers while graciously paying out more welfare to the lazy dregs.....you loonies like him?

Oh, and graciously opened the door for more infected illegals to infest the country....

I’m enjoying normalcy

Really? Where did you find that? Don't you really mean corrupt whackjob leftwing governmental BUSINESS AS USUAL?

That's not normal, just common.

I prefer making America a better place for business and its working tax-paying citizenry rather than a better place for invading illegal aliens and big government.
Sure, I get it. You think corporate tax giveaway and government sanctioned protection to white privilege makes your republic better, but it doesn't.

I’m enjoying normalcy

Really? Where did you find that? Don't you really mean corrupt whackjob leftwing governmental BUSINESS AS USUAL?

That's not normal, just common.

I prefer making America a better place for business and its working tax-paying citizenry rather than a better place for invading illegal aliens and big government.
Sure, I get it. You think corporate tax giveaway and government sanctioned protection to white privilege makes your republic better, but it doesn't.
Awwwk! Spoken like a true propaganda polly parrot! Awwwk!

Move On, the country has.
Ironic considering your avi.

Just sad.
I keep it as a visible reminder that sycophants like you refuse to except reality.
In reality, it shows your continued obsession of one man.

Just sad.
Dude, sad would be someone who expresses this view. "Republican voters support him still. The party is his; it doesn’t belong to anybody else.”

So, who has this obsession?

Just sad.
I keep it as a visible reminder that sycophants like you refuse to except reality.

Just sad.
Dude, sad would be someone who expresses this view. "Republican voters support him still. The party is his; it doesn’t belong to anybody else.”

You loonies that keep posting about him have the obsession. And his centerfolds up in your bedroom.

Just sad.

Just sad.

You loonies that keep posting about him have the obsession. And his centerfolds up in your bedroom.
He can't fit on a centerfold, except for his hands.

You think corporate tax giveaway and government sanctioned protection to white privilege makes your republic better, but it doesn't.

I get it, you think companies hiring and giving jobs out to others to feed their families using the tax laws legally set in place by democrats is all wrong, so ascribe it to non-existent fantasy protections to white privileges by the very same government run by democrats who are very anti-white privilege in the first place!

In the FIRST case you think it unfair for the producers to use the tax laws written by democrats so they CAN produce, then in the SECOND case admit that while Dems say they are fighting white privilege, they are actually lying to you while creating government sanctioned PROTECTIONS for white privileges! :21:

WHAT A HOOT. And you voted for Joe Biden who's signed 50 EOs the first two weeks in office for everything under the Sun EXCEPT fixing either of these things! :auiqs.jpg: Again.

You think corporate tax giveaway and government sanctioned protection to white privilege makes your republic better, but it doesn't.

I get it, you think companies hiring and giving jobs out to others to feed their families using the tax laws legally set in place by democrats is all wrong, so ascribe it to non-existent fantasy protections to white privileges by the very same government run by democrats who are very anti-white privilege in the first place!

In the FIRST case you think it unfair for the producers to use the tax laws written by democrats so they CAN produce, then in the SECOND case admit that while Dems say they are fighting white privilege, they are actually lying to you while creating government sanctioned PROTECTIONS for white privileges! :21:

WHAT A HOOT. And you voted for Joe Biden who's signed 50 EOs the first two weeks in office for everything under the Sun EXCEPT fixing either of these things! :auiqs.jpg: Again.
Actually sycophant, trump passed the last corporate giveaway and if you had any honesty you wouldn’t have posted that bullshit.

Then your post descends into some stupid parler shit...

Actually sycophant, trump passed the last corporate giveaway and if you had any honesty you wouldn’t have posted that bullshit.

Anything that Trump PASSED was first WRITTEN in the Congress! Presidents don't WRITE tax laws! If you had any honesty, you would admit that much, bullshitter!

Anything that Trump PASSED was first WRITTEN in the Congress! Presidents don't WRITE tax laws! If you had any honesty, you would admit that much, bullshitter!
Yeah, okay.

So it was a member of Congress who passed trimps tax giveaway?

Gotta live sycophants.

He's mute without his thumbs.

So it was a member of Congress who passed trimps tax giveaway?

Congress writes the laws. Same laws passed year after year. Has Joe signed an EO stopping them, boob?
So, trump can’t claim that has a administration success...

Also, the Congress passed a criminal reform bill during the years 2017-21 and trump can’t claim credit for that either.

I got yeah

Forum List

Back