🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone here despise household animals as I do?

armadei

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2021
meh, fuckit. I don't feel like a PETA argument.

Last edited:
J_u76nRgufzioYH8NNBETQX3czfIx5or66uwKChYN_k.jpg

I've never had a pet before other than a couple of goldfish but considering the fact that pets do not last as long as we people do, maybe not having a pet was a good thing. I have lost way too many family members already as it is.

God bless you and the remainder of my family always!!!

Holly

I don't like dogs in the house but my wife does. I hate cats, but fortunately she doesn't like them either. I let a few feral ones live around the barn. They stay out of the way and keep the varmints and snakes down.

My cat thinks he's named "Dammit". Always under-foot till he decides to sleep for four hours.

That said he's great for finding wayward gun springs and such that get away from me from time to time so there's that. ;)

Just the other day he was batting something across the shop floor, I looked and it was a little rifle plug screw I dropped a few months back so I retrieved it and stuck it in the baggie with the rest of them I had removed when I mounted a scope on a Marlin 1895 .45-70.

Yeah, poultry sucks when they think they should be house pets.

This damn goose thinks he should be in the house like the dogs; and then that dang momma duck she'll just walk right on in if I don't get her food out there in time. Both of them make shitty messes and are very demanding. They also set outside the glass door and act all insulted because they have to stay out there in their own house at night.

Geese can live up to thirty-five years under proper conditions.
Curly,.png

He is generally where ever I am at whether inside or outside or on the go in the car.

Bravura aka Bravi.jpg

Yeah, given my age I swore off dogs when "Wut Dog" (Mike) died....."Dammit" the cat will have to do.

I had a cat for 16 years, and when I finally had to put him down, I said, "No more cats!"

That lasted about three weeks, then I adopted a new cat. I named her Isis after the Egyptian Goddess, but she's more like ISIS the terrorist group.

Forum List

Back