Anyone notice Pelosi has a person helping her walk?

Huh. That is interesting. She looks great, but she IS 78. After all the carrying-on about Hillary passing out that one time, Pelosi may well be taking precautions. This is a very stressful time, I'm sure.
She's 79. 80 in a couple months

Listening to a Trump Humper talking about the Constitution or Rule of Law.
Let me know when you've removed Trump from office. And you know where to stick your finger.

I am not trying to remove him from office, but I do believe he is not above the law unlike Trump Humpers. I don't know about your finger, but I definitely know where your head is stuck.

When the facts are laid out, the character assassinations commence.

The Speaker is smarter and political much more savvy than anyone of the Republican Members of Congress who defended trump's claim that the Impeachment was a hoax.

Not one iota of exculpatory evidence has been put forth by the Republican Members of either committees which led to yesterdays Impeachment of The President.

So what does a member of the Republican Caucus do? The attack the messengers.

Funny how you attack Republicans ....

Didn't you swear on oath at one time to protect and defend.......?

Guess what, you're failing.

My "attack on Republicans" is not without evidence. Anyone who watch the hearings could see that no exculpatory evidence has yet to be provided; and much testimony has incriminated the President.

That said, the committee hearings are like a preliminary Hearing to determine if there is evidence a crime occurred, not to convict the defendant.

Now that sufficient members of the H. or Rep. believe the evidence is sufficient to pass the two articles for impeachment, a trial will be set which should bring forth all evidence, both exculpatory and incriminating. That means all of the witnesses we have hard from, and ALL of those we have not heard from.

There are no written rules on the trial within COTUS. It is clear given recent statements by Sen. McConnell that he wants to make rules which benefit the defense. Collusion with White House Attorneys and the Defendant himself make it necessary for Sen. McConnell to recuse himself from any further power to influence the trial and interfere with justice.

Watch all the CRC trumpanzees going into mad dog mode......:auiqs.jpg:

Why were you doing this?

images
I am? She doesn't really look like she's laughing......but that's what I'm doing. Has becoming such an obedient orange cultist taken your ability to tell the difference between laughing and crying?

Watch all the CRC trumpanzees going into mad dog mode......:auiqs.jpg:

Why were you doing this?

images
I am? She doesn't really look like she's laughing......but that's what I'm doing. Has becoming such an obedient orange cultist taken your ability to tell the difference between laughing and crying?
I have Never belonged to a party. You’re a registered Democrat aka Lemming. Poor little lemming. You’re definitely whining. More than my kids do. Grow up.

Apparently since this is a crime, the FBI needs to send a couple of G Men out to Oahu and pinch the don of the Honolulu Choom Gang right on the 16th Green.

There is a FBI office here... PBO is known to whack his balls at Kapolei Golf Club...

She had some lady holding her hand walking her to the Congressional Chambers. She was there again right after Pelosi was walking off the podium. Looks like the Impeachment fiasco is taking a toll on her.
oh boy, here come the health scare conspiracies!! Isn’t Clinton supposed to be comatose by now? Give me a break
Did you not see her wobbling and holding onto a woman walking to the Impeachment vote?
Jesus, who cares?! Maybe she pulled a hammy during her morning work out. Maybe her leg fell asleep when she was at the podium. Maybe she has arthritis and was feeling stiff. Maybe she has a degenerative muscular disease. Whatever it is why are we talking about it on a message board?!

enough with the character assassination stuff. Grow up
How is that "character assassination?" You are being ridiculous. If Trump had needed assistance to walk down the hall, we would be hearing "how competent is he to continue the Presidency?" all f*kn day long and you know it.

She's 79. in most jobs she's out to pasture or in a figurehead role of some kind.

Common signs of aging in her, which she tries to hide behind a face that has so many nip and tucks that her eyebrows look like the Golden Arches are about to duck up under her hairline.

Can't fool father time, though. shes going on 80 and her body and mind show it.
I’ve noticed an orange tint and green tinged hair.......oh wait, that’s not Nancy

She had some lady holding her hand walking her to the Congressional Chambers. She was there again right after Pelosi was walking off the podium. Looks like the Impeachment fiasco is taking a toll on her.
oh boy, here come the health scare conspiracies!! Isn’t Clinton supposed to be comatose by now? Give me a break
Did you not see her wobbling and holding onto a woman walking to the Impeachment vote?
Jesus, who cares?! Maybe she pulled a hammy during her morning work out. Maybe her leg fell asleep when she was at the podium. Maybe she has arthritis and was feeling stiff. Maybe she has a degenerative muscular disease. Whatever it is why are we talking about it on a message board?!

enough with the character assassination stuff. Grow up
How is that "character assassination?" You are being ridiculous. If Trump had needed assistance to walk down the hall, we would be hearing "how competent is he to continue the Presidency?" all f*kn day long and you know it.
we probably would hear that and I’d call it inappropriate as well. I’m guessing you would too. Wrong doesn’t make wrong OK

She's 79. in most jobs she's out to pasture or in a figurehead role of some kind.

Common signs of aging in her, which she tries to hide behind a face that has so many nip and tucks that her eyebrows look like the Golden Arches are about to duck up under her hairline.

I’ve noticed an orange tint and green tinged hair.......oh wait, that’s not Nancy

Yeah, Trump has some odd physical features, and we can poke fun at most people if we look for something, but I think Nancy is getting a little loose in the noodle, and has been for a while. Still smart, but the ends are clearly fraying a bit.

When she talks and loses her train of thought, or people make fun of her for acting as if she's drunk we see the signs of normal aging. Every now and again she drifts off, just like a normal granny.

She's an 80-year-old woman with a plastic face. How do we know for sure she's not an android or Ruth Bader Ginsberg doing double duty, hmmmmm?

haha. Ok

I guess Trumps hair and orange tint are observations too then?

you're stepping all over yourself.
How so? People can look at pictures of Pelosi being supported by another person and they can also see photos of Trump and make their own judgements.

I don't feel trapped at all by what is there for all to look at. What an asinine thing to say.

Yeah, Trump has some odd physical features, and we can poke fun at most people if we look for something, but I think Nancy is getting a little loose in the noodle, and has been for a while. Still smart, but the ends are clearly fraying a bit.

When she talks and loses her train of thought, or people make fun of her for acting as if she's drunk we see the signs of normal aging. Every now and again she drifts off, just like a normal granny.

She's an 80-year-old woman with a plastic face. How do we know for sure she's not an android or Ruth Bader Ginsberg doing double duty, hmmmmm?
Nancy is an older woman
Guess what? it happens

But as she proved yesterday, she knows her shit and has been one of the most effective Speakers of her era

Huh. That is interesting. She looks great, but she IS 78. After all the carrying-on about Hillary passing out that one time, Pelosi may well be taking precautions. This is a very stressful time, I'm sure.

Great is pushing it a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back