Anyone notice Pelosi has a person helping her walk?

She had some lady holding her hand walking her to the Congressional Chambers. She was there again right after Pelosi was walking off the podium. Looks like the Impeachment fiasco is taking a toll on her.

Her leg muscles are out of shape.

View attachment 295570

She needs a Peloton

She needs a nursing home

well yeah, but she can afford a Nursing Home AND a Pelaton, AND dental implants.

Anyone notice that Pelosi is 79 years old and she’s been in Congress for eighty years?

Shes not really big on the Term Limits thing. They wont have to carry her out, they will have to sweep her up in a dust pan when its her time.

Seems to me God's patience has ran out
Really? Trump has people propping him up, too. He can't even drink a bottle of water with one hand, and he slurs his words all the time. What do you figure he has left... a few weeks?

They all have bad diets, face it. But I still pick Trump over both Nadler and Schiff in a cage match.
Haha...maybe if he falls on them...

Hey, whatever it takes.

haha. Ok

I guess Trumps hair and orange tint are observations too then?

you're stepping all over yourself.
How so? People can look at pictures of Pelosi being supported by another person and they can also see photos of Trump and make their own judgements.

I don't feel trapped at all by what is there for all to look at. What an asinine thing to say.
what about my statement are you calling asinine?

So sad, the supporters of The President have must denigrate everyone who exposes the man-child they support. Attacking and mocking the First women to become second in line to the presidency is all they have. Using the same attacks focused on HRC suggests these member's fear women with power.

The message which dominates the first decades of the 21st Century is hate and fear. Hate for Islam, hate for the first president with African Ancestry, hate for the First Women nominated by a political party for the office of the presidency, and hate for the first women to be Speaker of the House.

Seems to me God's patience has ran out
Really? Trump has people propping him up, too. He can't even drink a bottle of water with one hand, and he slurs his words all the time. What do you figure he has left... a few weeks?
ROFLMFAO

Pelosi, Hillary, Nadler, Schiff...NEVER would have been able to
weather the storm Trump has managed to...NEVER
Hillary testified before congress for over 10 hours...

How many hours of under oath testimony do you think Trump can stand??

Here is a hint.....none

She had some lady holding her hand walking her to the Congressional Chambers. She was there again right after Pelosi was walking off the podium. Looks like the Impeachment fiasco is taking a toll on her.

The power hungry and now senile old hag is under attack from her own.

They want her gone and they actually have a point. She will not hold the gavel again no matter the outcome of 2020 IMO.

Jo

So sad, the supporters of The President have must denigrate everyone who exposes the man-child they support. Attacking and mocking the First women to become second in line to the presidency is all they have. Using the same attacks focused on HRC suggests these member's fear women with power.

The message which dominates the first decades of the 21st Century is hate and fear. Hate for Islam, hate for the first president with African Ancestry, hate for the First Women nominated by a political party for the office of the presidency, and hate for the first women to be Speaker of the House.

Fuck you....you're a complete liar besides being a propagandist and a moron.

That's how you interpreted what you saw because you're anti-american and anti-constitutional.

Landslide 2020 is all you need to know.

Jo

She's not second in line BTW ....

Jo

Forum List

Back