Anyone See DiBlasio & Andrew Cuomo Speak Of Todays Tragedy?,Uugghh! How Sad For New Yorkers.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cow: :cry: :eusa_think: Have you ever seen such a sad pair of leaders? DiBlasio spoke first of the horriffic incident. And yah, right, he was so so saddened, so sincere over the sudden death of those 8 young men (well,thats what was reported),,hey, wasn't it DeBlasio who went to Germany last time NY had a death of a black cop?
Odds are that about 80% of viewers were calling Herr Wilhmen a few 4 and 5 letter words we are not allowed to say on live TV throughout his so called response to todays events.
And Cuomo? :laugh:
God,,If thats the best NY can do for a Governor, than we must all feel so sorry for the millions who voted for him. :crybaby: :crybaby: :cry:

disclaimer. I is a registered democrat as is De Blasio and Hellcat. I voted for neither. The first time I betrayed my
party was when Kerry the Klown ran for office I is old-----
a LONG HISTORY with the now pixilated donkey

:cow: :cry: :eusa_think: Have you ever seen such a sad pair of leaders? DiBlasio spoke first of the horriffic incident. And yah, right, he was so so saddened, so sincere over the sudden death of those 8 young men (well,thats what was reported),,hey, wasn't it DeBlasio who went to Germany last time NY had a death of a black cop?
Odds are that about 80% of viewers were calling Herr Wilhmen a few 4 and 5 letter words we are not allowed to say on live TV throughout his so called response to todays events.
God,,If thats the best NY can do for a Governor, than we must all feel so sorry for the millions who voted for him. :crybaby: :crybaby: :cry:

How very sad for you that this is what you see after a tragic event like this. It has to suck to be you.

you live in Florida....why do you care?..........

President Trump is right we have to vet these people during this muslim country ban. This sad event proves his point our immigration system should consider extreme vetting.

The democrat scum said NYC is an "international city," implying that American citizens need to shut up and enjoy the diversity filthy, low IQ, violent, middle east and african cultures of illegal invaders, similar to when that muslim midget mayor of London told actual British folks they need to get used to savagery that their invaders bring.

President Trump is right we have to vet these people during this muslim country ban. This sad event proves his point our immigration system should consider extreme vetting.
the far left will probably try to tie this to Trump,,even before any details are revealed
Can't when New York is a Crooked H/DNC state. DiBlasio proved Trump's point about extreme vetting today.

77714C15-EEF6-4F3C-BA0D-E29AF1FFE60E.jpeg

The democrat scum said NYC is an "international city," implying that American citizens need to shut up and enjoy the diversity filthy, low IQ, violent, middle east and african cultures of illegal invaders, similar to when that muslim midget mayor of London told actual British folks they need to get used to savagery that their invaders bring.
if Vilhem had planned a vegas trip tomorrow,,,u think he would still go?

Boo Hoo Hoo,,,My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of those who were run over by that mean mean person,,,,yah Vilhem? what about that cop that was murdered? and then u went on a german vacation?

Linda Sarsour is full of it. She calls for a jihad couple months ago. Threatens the president. And now she's trying to politicize this attack. She's trash for the left.

Forum List

Back