Anyone seen the advert for Fox Nation? A new social media app with live shows and unfiltered opinion

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Considering checking it out. Most interested in the UN-PC show to see what they do.

I don't get Fox News since I cut the cord eons ago and for 6 bucks for a month I am willing to check it out.

Everyone is jumping on the bus now. ESPN's lowbudget streaming sucked unless you like the low end of the spectator sports.

I viewed Hulu's live stream it is just like cable for forty a month.

Fuck that. Piracy is pretty good these days. I do get Netflix free because of Tmobile and Prime from my daughter which I never use other than The Man in the Highcastle

Fuck that. Piracy is pretty good these days. I do get Netflix free because of Tmobile and Prime from my daughter which I never use other than The Man in the Highcastle
I use YouTube it's like totally free..
Watching Fox News right now on YouTube. There is a pirate stream of it on almost every night. Other than that YouTube is useless outside of music

Watching Fox News right now on YouTube. There is a pirate stream of it on almost every night. Other than that YouTube is useless outside of music
I know but it is the cutting edge of pirating..

Look for an app in the Microsoft store called Free HD Online. Not sure if it is still on their app store but I've used it for about a year. Has everything from the latest movies to last night's episode of The Walking Dead.

Look for an app in the Microsoft store called Free HD Online. Not sure if it is still on their app store but I've used it for about a year. Has everything from the latest movies to last night's episode of The Walking Dead.
I really have no interest in watching TV, I watch college football but that is it...

I really have no interest in watching TV, I watch college football but that is it...
I watch about 4 shows. Usually about 3 days after they air. With winter coming on it will occupy my free time.

Forum List

Back