Anyone Wanna Bet Lunch That 45 Won't Last 2 Years

I fear that Trump is a lot like the president of Turkey...He'll last his 4 or 8 years....

We will be a third world fascist shit hole by that time.
You mean like having a government that spies on its citizens?

It's comments like yours that has me convinced that Progressives lost the ability to think for themselves. You just spew the latest talking points
When did the government not spy on citizens?

You know... Here's the thing I don't get about you people... You are so determined that you're going to somehow GET TRUMP that you're not rationalizing anymore. IF you get rid of Trump, THEN you get President Pence!

Now, Trump, no matter how you feel about him, is NOT an ideologue. He doesn't really give a shit about the social issues, he's willing to leave those alone and let the states sort things out. Pence is a different animal all together. Pence very much IS an ideologue. Now, I like Pence, I would actually rather have Pence as president than Trump... so you guys go right ahead and do your damndest to get rid of Trump... if you need any help from me, let me know! Because I would MUCH rather have a President Pence!

I just think your hatred and anger toward Trump is effecting your better judgment. Be careful what you wish for here.

President Pence will go full Jihad on Progressives, round them up and deport them to Californistan
There are a lot worse places to be living than California, most of them are red states.

You know... Here's the thing I don't get about you people... You are so determined that you're going to somehow GET TRUMP that you're not rationalizing anymore. IF you get rid of Trump, THEN you get President Pence!

Now, Trump, no matter how you feel about him, is NOT an ideologue. He doesn't really give a shit about the social issues, he's willing to leave those alone and let the states sort things out. Pence is a different animal all together. Pence very much IS an ideologue. Now, I like Pence, I would actually rather have Pence as president than Trump... so you guys go right ahead and do your damndest to get rid of Trump... if you need any help from me, let me know! Because I would MUCH rather have a President Pence!

I just think your hatred and anger toward Trump is effecting your better judgment. Be careful what you wish for here.

You're right in a way. The asshole Pence as president would be viewed quite favorably, just out of a collective sigh of relief by a good many Americans to see Trump gone.

You clearly have not done your homework on Pence.

I fear that Trump is a lot like the president of Turkey...He'll last his 4 or 8 years....

We will be a third world fascist shit hole by that time.
You mean like having a government that spies on its citizens?

It's comments like yours that has me convinced that Progressives lost the ability to think for themselves. You just spew the latest talking points
Name a government who hasn't spied, its part of keeping our country safe, Homer

Throwing out trump is a euphemism for government overthrow. Haven't you figured that out yet/

Well they're not going to overthrow the US government. That's just silly. You may be right, there may be some of them who actually THINK that could happen but it won't.

I believe there are a lot of young millennial snowflakes who aren't old enough to even remember the Clinton impeachment. It took a couple of years to build the case and bring the articles of impeachment. Then they were deliberated for weeks in Congress before a final vote where they voted to impeach, then it went to the Senate where they turned around and voted to not remove him from office. It's not easy to remove an elected President... that's why it's never been done before.

Not to mention, they have absolutely nothing to seriously even suggest impeachable at this point. Their illegal investigations have turned up nothing and they are on the brink of indicting themselves for criminal conduct just trying to get dirt on Trump.

Even IF they found something to legitimately impeach Trump over... which, again, has never been done before with removal... They're certainly not going to shift over and then go after impeachment of Pence. The vast majority is just not going to have the stomach for it. There is literally NO scenario where the liberal left is going to end up with a President they like here. NONE!
What illegal investigations are you referring to?

You're Buying!!
The insanity, corruption and disconnect will be the downfall.
The next 8 years of Trump are going to suck for you liberal fascists.....
As a suggestion, why not look up the definition of a fascist, before making a fool of yourself.
Owebo has been challenged repeatedly in the past to give his definition of fascism in his own words. He is unable to do so. He is one of those people who just considers the word "bad" and uses it as a catch-all insult, without having a clue as to what fascism is.

You're Buying!!
As a suggestion, why not look up the definition of a fascist, before making a fool of yourself.
Owebo has been challenged repeatedly in the past to give his definition of fascism in his own words. He is unable to do so. He is one of those people who just considers the word "bad" and uses it as a catch-all insult, without having a clue as to what fascism is.
most right wingers do the same.

You're Buying!!

Yeah right, since Trump was elected all we've heard from you loons is Hitler and fascisim. Get a clue

You're right in a way. The asshole Pence as president would be viewed quite favorably, just out of a collective sigh of relief by a good many Americans to see Trump gone.

Yeah, that would last until he started implementing his ideological polices, then you'd all be wishing you had Trump back. I guarantee, as a left-wing liberal, if you don't like Trump, you're gonna HATE Pence.

Now, maybe in your drunken stupor of rage, you believe impeachment of Trump would render his predecessor (Pence) powerless for the remainder of his term, and then you'll sweep back into power like Jimmy Carter did in 1976? I think that fails to understand a few things... namely, it's not 1976. Democrats don't hold that kind of power in Congress these days. Pence would govern as an ideological conservative and it would be wildly popular. With a majority Republican congress behind him, all kinds of social legislation you don't like would be passed and there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do to stop it.

Some of you really need to think about strategy here. You've got a guy in there who is saying things that NO Republican has ever said. He's talking about increasing the minimum wage and nationalized child care and extended family leave. His trade policies aren't radically different from Bernie Sanders. He has proposed an infrastructure stimulus TWICE the size Hillary promised.

....And you're hell bent on getting rid of that for a staunch ideological conservative?

How stupid can liberals be?

They aren't thinking. They have talking points and they recite them. The name of the game is that they get Pence in there and they might have a slim chance of winning the next election. This way they don't have to rethink their policies, reflect on most of the issues or pay attention to the States. It's lazy.

Yeah, that would last until he started implementing his ideological polices, then you'd all be wishing you had Trump back. I guarantee, as a left-wing liberal, if you don't like Trump, you're gonna HATE Pence.

Now, maybe in your drunken stupor of rage, you believe impeachment of Trump would render his predecessor (Pence) powerless for the remainder of his term, and then you'll sweep back into power like Jimmy Carter did in 1976? I think that fails to understand a few things... namely, it's not 1976. Democrats don't hold that kind of power in Congress these days. Pence would govern as an ideological conservative and it would be wildly popular. With a majority Republican congress behind him, all kinds of social legislation you don't like would be passed and there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do to stop it.

Some of you really need to think about strategy here. You've got a guy in there who is saying things that NO Republican has ever said. He's talking about increasing the minimum wage and nationalized child care and extended family leave. His trade policies aren't radically different from Bernie Sanders. He has proposed an infrastructure stimulus TWICE the size Hillary promised.

....And you're hell bent on getting rid of that for a staunch ideological conservative?

How stupid can liberals be?

They aren't thinking. They have talking points and they recite them. The name of the game is that they get Pence in there and they might have a slim chance of winning the next election. This way they don't have to rethink their policies, reflect on most of the issues or pay attention to the States. It's lazy.

They STILL haven't figured out why they lost....hint, a big part of it is people are sick of PC and social wedge issues. That and their candidate was simply awful. They bitch and moan about Trump but forget he beat Clinton. What does that say?

You're Buying!!

Yeah right, since Trump was elected all we've heard from you loons is Hitler and fascisim. Get a clue
No you havent hand job. But you have heard that he lies every pathetic minute of his miserable life.

You're Buying!!

No you havent hand job. But you have heard that he lies every pathetic minute of his miserable life.

All you have to is read this forum.

Lose your immature and weak child like attempt at insults, toad. You're minor league....both in debate skills and insults.

Facts befuddle you.

You're Buying!!

Sassy made it perfectly clear from the get go that she was not enthusiastic about Trump.

All you have to is read this forum.

Lose your immature and weak child like attempt at insults, toad. You're minor league....both in debate skills and insults.

Facts befuddle you.
Try to use one ID, and maybe you will have some respect. Until then you are still lowlife

Sassy made it perfectly clear from the get go that she was not enthusiastic about Trump.
Thats BS, she sucks his dick every single moment she can.

Stop handing her either or shit. You need to have a completely for/against argument because that is all you can respond to.

The jury is still out but he's doing OK, he needs to stop feeding the loons with tweets, let them stew in their hate and focus on the problems and issues.

Stop handing her either or shit. You need to have a completely for/against argument because that is all you can respond to.
Thanks for the comment hand job

Forum List

Back