Anyone Wanna Bet Lunch That 45 Won't Last 2 Years

What illegal investigations are you referring to?

FISA warrants aimed at political adversaries OR (worse) illegal wiretapping of private citizens. One of the other happened or the NYT and other media are just flat out liars.

You cannot use FISA courts to run game on your opponents. Even a total retard ought to have sense enough to realize that. I believe the Democrats thought they had this election in the bag and NEVER thought they'd be found out. But things like this don't happen without a paper trail, and it's about to all be uncovered and exposed.

As a suggestion, why not look up the definition of a fascist, before making a fool of yourself.
Owebo has been challenged repeatedly in the past to give his definition of fascism in his own words. He is unable to do so. He is one of those people who just considers the word "bad" and uses it as a catch-all insult, without having a clue as to what fascism is.

Yeah right, since Trump was elected all we've heard from you loons is Hitler and fascisim. Get a clue
No you havent hand job. But you have heard that he lies every pathetic minute of his miserable life.

Sassy made it perfectly clear from the get go that she was not enthusiastic about Trump.

The jury is still out but he's doing OK, he needs to stop feeding the loons with tweets, let them stew in their hate and focus on the problems and issues.
He is doing greatat, the wall will never be built
His immigration plans have been a disaster
His health care, even worse
What he has is a truly dysfunctional government, and you had better hop that this country never gets in a crisis while he is leading

You know... Here's the thing I don't get about you people... You are so determined that you're going to somehow GET TRUMP that you're not rationalizing anymore. IF you get rid of Trump, THEN you get President Pence!

Now, Trump, no matter how you feel about him, is NOT an ideologue. He doesn't really give a shit about the social issues, he's willing to leave those alone and let the states sort things out. Pence is a different animal all together. Pence very much IS an ideologue. Now, I like Pence, I would actually rather have Pence as president than Trump... so you guys go right ahead and do your damndest to get rid of Trump... if you need any help from me, let me know! Because I would MUCH rather have a President Pence!

I just think your hatred and anger toward Trump is effecting your better judgment. Be careful what you wish for here.

You're right in a way. The asshole Pence as president would be viewed quite favorably, just out of a collective sigh of relief by a good many Americans to see Trump gone.

You clearly have not done your homework on Pence.

In what sense?

What illegal investigations are you referring to?

FISA warrants aimed at political adversaries OR (worse) illegal wiretapping of private citizens. One of the other happened or the NYT and other media are just flat out liars.

You cannot use FISA courts to run game on your opponents. Even a total retard ought to have sense enough to realize that. I believe the Democrats thought they had this election in the bag and NEVER thought they'd be found out. But things like this don't happen without a paper trail, and it's about to all be uncovered and exposed.
FISA courts do NOT just hand out search warrants. There has to be a cause, and I ask you to document what warrants were aimed at political opponents

Owebo has been challenged repeatedly in the past to give his definition of fascism in his own words. He is unable to do so. He is one of those people who just considers the word "bad" and uses it as a catch-all insult, without having a clue as to what fascism is.

Yeah right, since Trump was elected all we've heard from you loons is Hitler and fascisim. Get a clue
No you havent hand job. But you have heard that he lies every pathetic minute of his miserable life.

Sassy made it perfectly clear from the get go that she was not enthusiastic about Trump.

The jury is still out but he's doing OK, he needs to stop feeding the loons with tweets, let them stew in their hate and focus on the problems and issues.
What he has is a truly dysfunctional government, and you had better hop that this country never gets in a crisis while he is leading

He could walk on water and because you're a partisan hack...and totally clueless youd find something to bitch and moan about it.

You're just another in a long line of hacks on here.

You're right in a way. The asshole Pence as president would be viewed quite favorably, just out of a collective sigh of relief by a good many Americans to see Trump gone.

Yeah, that would last until he started implementing his ideological polices, then you'd all be wishing you had Trump back. I guarantee, as a left-wing liberal, if you don't like Trump, you're gonna HATE Pence.

Now, maybe in your drunken stupor of rage, you believe impeachment of Trump would render his predecessor (Pence) powerless for the remainder of his term, and then you'll sweep back into power like Jimmy Carter did in 1976? I think that fails to understand a few things... namely, it's not 1976. Democrats don't hold that kind of power in Congress these days. Pence would govern as an ideological conservative and it would be wildly popular. With a majority Republican congress behind him, all kinds of social legislation you don't like would be passed and there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do to stop it.

Some of you really need to think about strategy here. You've got a guy in there who is saying things that NO Republican has ever said. He's talking about increasing the minimum wage and nationalized child care and extended family leave. His trade policies aren't radically different from Bernie Sanders. He has proposed an infrastructure stimulus TWICE the size Hillary promised.

....And you're hell bent on getting rid of that for a staunch ideological conservative?

How stupid can liberals be?

They aren't thinking. They have talking points and they recite them. The name of the game is that they get Pence in there and they might have a slim chance of winning the next election. This way they don't have to rethink their policies, reflect on most of the issues or pay attention to the States. It's lazy.

They STILL haven't figured out why they lost....hint, a big part of it is people are sick of PC and social wedge issues. That and their candidate was simply awful. They bitch and moan about Trump but forget he beat Clinton. What does that say?

There are multiple reasons why they don't have power. A lot of it surrounds what they did not even bother to pay attention to. They preferred to allow their party to make decisions and did not look back. They ignored the states. They had a horrific foreign policy track record. They supported hedge funds. It goes on.

He could walk on water and because you're a partisan hack...and totally clueless youd find something to bitch and moan about it.

Maybe you can explain to us, just how great he has done with immigration and healthcare. Keep in mind, he told us he had plans

You're Buying!!
The insanity, corruption and disconnect will be the downfall.

Yes....and we can have that lunch with President Hilary.....when are you dopes going to realize that Trump is someone who isn't going to be beaten by politicians.....or by the left...he keeps beating you every step of the way...he ended the Russian lies with 6 tweets......and you still don't get it...

Thats BS, she sucks his dick every single moment she can.

Stop handing her either or shit. You need to have a completely for/against argument because that is all you can respond to.
Thanks for the comment hand job

No problem, precum bed sheet.

Yeah, that would last until he started implementing his ideological polices, then you'd all be wishing you had Trump back. I guarantee, as a left-wing liberal, if you don't like Trump, you're gonna HATE Pence.

Now, maybe in your drunken stupor of rage, you believe impeachment of Trump would render his predecessor (Pence) powerless for the remainder of his term, and then you'll sweep back into power like Jimmy Carter did in 1976? I think that fails to understand a few things... namely, it's not 1976. Democrats don't hold that kind of power in Congress these days. Pence would govern as an ideological conservative and it would be wildly popular. With a majority Republican congress behind him, all kinds of social legislation you don't like would be passed and there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do to stop it.

Some of you really need to think about strategy here. You've got a guy in there who is saying things that NO Republican has ever said. He's talking about increasing the minimum wage and nationalized child care and extended family leave. His trade policies aren't radically different from Bernie Sanders. He has proposed an infrastructure stimulus TWICE the size Hillary promised.

....And you're hell bent on getting rid of that for a staunch ideological conservative?

How stupid can liberals be?

They aren't thinking. They have talking points and they recite them. The name of the game is that they get Pence in there and they might have a slim chance of winning the next election. This way they don't have to rethink their policies, reflect on most of the issues or pay attention to the States. It's lazy.

They STILL haven't figured out why they lost....hint, a big part of it is people are sick of PC and social wedge issues. That and their candidate was simply awful. They bitch and moan about Trump but forget he beat Clinton. What does that say?

There are multiple reasons why they don't have power. A lot of it surrounds what they did not even bother to pay attention to. They preferred to allow their party to make decisions and did not look back. They ignored the states. They had a horrific foreign policy track record. They supported hedge funds. It goes on.
And Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million. He knows and you know, who the people wanted

I fear that Trump is a lot like the president of Turkey...He'll last his 4 or 8 years....

We will be a third world fascist shit hole by that time.

Boy....the stupid is strong with you.....do you practice at being stupid...or do you come by it naturally?

You know... Here's the thing I don't get about you people... You are so determined that you're going to somehow GET TRUMP that you're not rationalizing anymore. IF you get rid of Trump, THEN you get President Pence!

Now, Trump, no matter how you feel about him, is NOT an ideologue. He doesn't really give a shit about the social issues, he's willing to leave those alone and let the states sort things out. Pence is a different animal all together. Pence very much IS an ideologue. Now, I like Pence, I would actually rather have Pence as president than Trump... so you guys go right ahead and do your damndest to get rid of Trump... if you need any help from me, let me know! Because I would MUCH rather have a President Pence!

I just think your hatred and anger toward Trump is effecting your better judgment. Be careful what you wish for here.

In what sense?

In the "homework" sense.

You're Buying!!

Yes....and we can have that lunch with President Hilary.....when are you dopes going to realize that Trump is someone who isn't going to be beaten by politicians.....or by the left...he keeps beating you every step of the way...he ended the Russian lies with 6 tweets......and you still don't get it...
His Russian connection has yet to be investigated

You're Buying!!

It has been investigated for the last 6 months....and before the election was even over obama said there was no interference in the election...that was when everyone thought that hilary was going to win by double digits.....

The New York times stated that there is no evidence of any Russian collusion......as did the Washington Post.....the only ones with actual money ties to the Russians are hilary...she got 145 million dollars through her foundation when she was Secretary of State...and her guy john podesta and his brother who actually do have ties to the Russian government....

Maybe you can explain to us, just how great he has done with immigration and healthcare. Keep in mind, he told us he had plans

I said I think he is doing OK, he's been in office less than two months...give it some time. You idiots were screaming impeachment Nov 9th....think hard now, clueless one

In what sense?

In the "homework" sense.

You're jabbering like a monkey. Is that your intent? If so, well done.

Tell me where I'm wrong about Pence.

You're Buying!!

It has been investigated for the last 6 months....and before the election was even over obama said there was no interference in the election...that was when everyone thought that hilary was going to win by double digits.....

The New York times stated that there is no evidence of any Russian collusion......as did the Washington Post.....the only ones with actual money ties to the Russians are hilary...she got 145 million dollars through her foundation when she was Secretary of State...and her guy john podesta and his brother who actually do have ties to the Russian government....

Then why did Obama put sanctions on Russia?

You're Buying!!

We are talking about 2 different things. Russian involvement in our elections, and the Trump administration connection to the russian government

He'll be there for eight.

Look at the trending. America is sick of the Leftist Marxist party and their levels of trust is at an all time low with the public while consumer confidence in the current administration is at all time highs.

You're Buying!!

Obama said there was no Russian interference? Then why this?

Obama sanctions Russian officials over election hacking

Forum List

Back