Anyone who thinks Ayn Rand . . .

Whittaker Chambers: The news about this book seems to me to be that any ordinarily sensible head could not possibly take it seriously, and that, apparently, a good many do. Somebody has called it: “Excruciatingly awful.” I find it a remarkably silly book. It is certainly a bumptious one.

If Paul Ryan makes his employees read Atlas Shrugged, he could be violating the Constitution's prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment.

I doubt he's read it. He does not strike me as an objectivist. So he's probably pandering to the three percent of Americans who are full-blooded Libertarians for some reason.

reminded me of when i started this thread, i was right.
"atlas shrugged" will change the face of american politics
Wait...wut?

Atlas Shrugged changed the face of American politics?

You must be on one of those drugs Libertarians want legalized.
not a libertarian, wouldn't join a club that would have me as a member. the speaker of the house wants his staff to read her stories, a businessman is president. starkey is giving his social security back to the government. that's real change.

Whittaker Chambers: The news about this book seems to me to be that any ordinarily sensible head could not possibly take it seriously, and that, apparently, a good many do. Somebody has called it: “Excruciatingly awful.” I find it a remarkably silly book. It is certainly a bumptious one.

Whittaker Chambers was an overly religious fool. How else do you think he got sucked into joining the Communist party?

reminded me of when i started this thread, i was right.
"atlas shrugged" will change the face of american politics
Wait...wut?

Atlas Shrugged changed the face of American politics?

You must be on one of those drugs Libertarians want legalized.
not a libertarian, wouldn't join a club that would have me as a number. the speaker of the house wants his staff to read her stories, a businessman is president. starkey is giving his social security back to the government. that's real change.
:lol:

Slim pickings, kid. Slim pickings.

Whittaker Chambers was an overly religious fool. How else do you think he got sucked into joining the Communist party?
See this, folks? I've said it many, many times. The pseudocons of today have absolutely nothing in common with conservatism.

See this, folks? I've said it many, many times. The pseudocons of today have absolutely nothing in common with conservatism.
conservative means to conserve, that's what the president said.

. . . was a good role model (hint: Paul Ryan), he is loony. Ayn was indeed a loony who could not make it successfully in a world in which scores of millions grew up and lived competent lives. And Paul, good guy that he is, is a loony for Ayn.

17499503_976631909133977_2418818424959559216_n.jpg
she wrote stories, amazing stories. i think even she was surprised, i think her books still sell.
she would have cleaned your clock on this forum trotsky. heh

i think she accurately foretold the global warming hoax. government cooking science and stealing private work to keep government scientists employed by the state.... sound familiar wesley mouch ?
She would have been the corner blubbering with you, Goebbels.

I'm an anarcho-capitalist. We have a lot in common with conservatives, like working to reduce the size of government.

Reagan was the closest thing to a Libertarian president we have ever had.

Donald Trump is the fakest President we have ever had. To call him a "businessman" is an insult to all honest businessmen everywhere. He's a thief and a huckster and a traitor.

it's from 1959..
hard to top harry potter, anyway i'm hunkered down reading hard choices, can't put it down. a real rippin page turner.

. . . was a good role model (hint: Paul Ryan), he is loony. Ayn was indeed a loony who could not make it successfully in a world in which scores of millions grew up and lived competent lives. And Paul, good guy that he is, is a loony for Ayn.

17499503_976631909133977_2418818424959559216_n.jpg
I love Ayn Rand...can't stand Paul Ryan or you Jake the Snitch.

Forum List

Back