Anyone who wants to be a co-author?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I was published yesterday and had my first sale within 16 hours. I am particularly interested in the rise and declines of technologies that are noted for high employment concentrations. I was thinking of where the likely next Detroit would be. If you know something that fits and don't have the time to write, get cover art and the rest of that stuff but you do know how to research, do graphs and the other things I suck at, post your proposal.

I was published yesterday and had my first sale within 16 hours. I am particularly interested in the rise and declines of technologies that are noted for high employment concentrations. I was thinking of where the likely next Detroit would be. If you know something that fits and don't have the time to write, get cover art and the rest of that stuff but you do know how to research, do graphs and the other things I suck at, post your proposal.

I think it might behoove you to find those industries offering careers that are NOT threatened by advancing technology.

Your target audience is obvious....young people just starting out who would like to enjoy uninterupted employment for much or most of their lives.

I think it might behoove you to find those industries offering careers that are NOT threatened by advancing technology.

Your target audience is obvious....young people just starting out who would like to enjoy uninterupted employment for much or most of their lives.
But Doom and Gloom is what sells. With ARM and Google displacing Intel and Microsoft San Jose, Seattle and Austin are in deep trouble.

On the other hand there are no industries that are not at least potentially threatened by currently existing advancing technologies.

Forum List

Back