Anything and Everything...

this is my fav song from that movie ...I shall post it again

All That Jazz " Everything Old is New Again "

do you like it too? :p

ok

one last tonight...before one goes away.... because one has to go away sooner or later...

if you were born before 1985 ....if you were not born ....or if you are going to be born.... or if you dont think about born or nothing .... heck...it's all the same

Nik Kershaw - Wouldn't it be good

Last edited:
Electronica Jungle: High-Hat

In the late 1990s, I was in southern California where a radical new breakthrough genre in music --- electronica --- was blossoming.

One sub-category of this electrical instrument glorifying genre was jungle (a variation on drum-and-bass). I was a rather skillful jungle dancer, and I discovered that it was a representation and re-presentation of modern era electronics marketing savvy. Music began reflecting our new age scientific fascination with electronics wizardry (i.e., computer network circuits circuits). Jungle involves a highly-complex drum-beat set to the background of transcendental trance-inducing melodies, and it is meant to signify a motion appreciation of electric circuit analogous efficiency.

Since the Wachowski Brothers released the under-appreciated original electric circuit graffiti "The Matrix" (1999), music has changed.

Jungle is no longer a vibrant SoCal scene, however, I remember going to extraordinary parties in San Diego and Los Angeles (indoors and outdoors) and realizing these festival parties, called raves, were the new Woodstock.

I remember odd and symbolic jungle-invitational parties with colorful names such as "Audiotistic," "It," and "Wiggle."

Comic book stories also now feature unusual relevant electronics wizardry fascination avatars such as Video-Man (Marvel Comics), a mutant phantom with the ability to travel through electric wires and invade computing terminals and release devastating beams of electrical energy.

:afro:

Forum List

Back