AOC: “a living wage isn’t a gift, it’s a right”...What Bill Of Rights is she reading?

Its not a right. Its an individual responsibility.
This statist bitch is retarded

AOC worked for tips, okay audit her tax returns and see if she reported her tips and paid taxes on them, I'm guessing no.

Did Ivanka ever need to work to make ends meet? I doubt it; every job she had was given to her by father.
Have we gone back to feudalism?
4vixy1y5zh421.jpg

Yep those rich bastards are gonna need all that money when society turns against them..

AOC worked for tips, okay audit her tax returns and see if she reported her tips and paid taxes on them, I'm guessing no.
That is because you are bereft of an knowledge on how it works. The amount is totaled at the end of yer shift on how much sales went through your wait station and then you are given notice and so is the IRS through a W-2....Thank you for allowing me to teach the ignorant slobs of USMB.

I suspect she reported some tips on her taxes; however, it's easy to not report cash tips and not leave an audit trail.

That is because you are bereft of an knowledge on how it works. The amount is totaled at the end of yer shift on how much sales went through your wait station and then you are given notice and so is the IRS through a W-2....Thank you for allowing me to teach the ignorant slobs of USMB.
Thats not usually how it works. Unless the restaurant automatically charges the consumer for service tips.

I suspect she reported some tips on her taxes; however, it's easy to not report cash tips and not leave an audit trail.
When i was a waiter, i only claimed about 5 bucks a shift. I made more but who eould claim it?
Fuck the govt and their theft

Thats not usually how it works. Unless the restaurant automatically charges the consumer for service tips.
You have to pay taxes a minimum(15%) for tips based on sales the rest is up to the individual to declare. Which can be unfair if you received less tip than what is mandatory for tax purposes. This shit started under Reagan when I was a waiter in OKC.

As far as what Ms. Cortez says yes one should be able to live on the wages paid..The goddamned rich folks charge us what they think is a living wage for themselves...

/----/ As a former bartender I can say no one ever reports all of their tips, nor the money clip with $100 they find on the floor after closing time.

/----/ And then there is the cash tips. I never add tips to the cc because I don't know if the owner keeps it for himself.

CLASS vs TRASH-
In an exchange of Tweets with Ivanka Trump the Loony LibTardian made the statement.
This is who fellow LibTardians worship these days folks...Remember when our politicians were in touch and spoke from a constitutional point of view?
https://nypost.com/2019/02/26/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-fires-back-at-ivanka-trump-i-worked-for-tips/

Gee. I thought she had a degree in economics??

What the hell was her highly educated ass doing bar tending??

A living wage?? That's not a right. If she wanted that she should have used her economics degree.

You have to pay taxes a minimum(15%) for tips based on sales the rest is up to the individual to declare. Which can be unfair if you received less tip than what is mandatory for tax purposes. This shit started under Reagan when I was a waiter in OKC.
Meh thats not the way it was with me

As far as what Ms. Cortez says yes one should be able to live on the wages paid..The goddamned rich folks charge us what they think is a living wage for themselves...
You dont work for living wages. You accept a job where the employer has determined how much you are worth.
It isnt his fault your dumbass takes a job where you cant feed yourself.
This commie bullshit is old. To each according to their need my asd

So if I left her a cash tip, and she slipped it into her apron/g-string, who would ever know what she received?

Ignorant slobs? You are the dumbass!

CLASS vs TRASH-
In an exchange of Tweets with Ivanka Trump the Loony LibTardian made the statement.
This is who fellow LibTardians worship these days folks...Remember when our politicians were in touch and spoke from a constitutional point of view?
https://nypost.com/2019/02/26/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-fires-back-at-ivanka-trump-i-worked-for-tips/

Gee. I thought she had a degree in economics??

What the hell was her highly educated ass doing bar tending??

A living wage?? That's not a right. If she wanted that she should have used her economics degree.

It's easier to pick up tricks that way instead of standing on a street corner, and much warmer in winter! At least that is what my lib friends tell me!

Forum List

Back