AOC Believes 'Anti-Racism' Training Is Needed To Reverse Racist Habits / Behaviors Learned As A BABY

Remove decidedly non-genetic barriers from politics, religion, nationalism, and geography and human beings have ALWAYS lived, worked, and loved together. ALWAYS. The latter has increased everywhere in direct proportion to the removal of said barriers. There is nothing genetic or instinctual about it. You just want to believe so because part of you realizes what your craven attitude reveals about yourself.

AOC doesn’t understand that her hatred of whites is racist.

Marxists are not the brightest people in our world.

Ocasio-Cortez is a classic watermelon environmentalist: green on the outside, red on the inside.

Oddly enough the most racist people right now are anti racists.

If you raise kids as just kids and teach them to have common decency, consideration, and manners towards others then they will be fine. My grandma raised me to understand there are 3 kinds of people in the world. People I like because they show me common decency and consideration, people I dont like because they show me common decency and consideration, and people I dont know yet because they are strangers. I never grew up racist because it wasnt even a thing. But Ill tell you what, I am slowly becoming one now because of anti racists in the past 18 months.

Most kids wont be racist if you just raise them to be decent people. Id say more will be if you start pushing anti racism on them as children because they you put the idea in their heads during their developmental stages when normally it wouldnt ever be there.

Why would that be racist?
Trying to channel libtard thinking, which makes my head hurt...since whites are evil and to blame for everything in the world, it would seem they would want to prevent the union of backs and whites.

Infants expect ingroup support to override fairness when resources are limited​

In-group favouritism and out-group discrimination in naturally occurring groups​

Infants possess an abstract expectation of ingroup support​

Trying to channel libtard thinking, which makes my head hurt...since whites are evil and to blame for everything in the world, it would seem they would want to prevent the union of backs and whites.
Day is night, is like Liberals oppose mix marriages.

1626983674163.png

Forum List

Back