AOC Believes 'Anti-Racism' Training Is Needed To Reverse Racist Habits / Behaviors Learned As A BABY

Remove decidedly non-genetic barriers from politics, religion, nationalism, and geography and human beings have ALWAYS lived, worked, and loved together. ALWAYS. The latter has increased everywhere in direct proportion to the removal of said barriers. There is nothing genetic or instinctual about it. You just want to believe so because part of you realizes what your craven attitude reveals about yourself.

And with that, the scared little monkey retreats to the back of his cave (of course).

YOU do, because you are a child still ruled by weakness and fear. Historically, people have had limited opportunities to know, and live with and among people from far away. Limited by geographical, political, and economic reasons among others. Even at that, when and wherever people have come into contact they have mixed and mingled and lived together. As the modern world has gradually reduced these barriers, more and more people have been living, working, and even raising families together. This is easily traced over time. Scared little monkeys like you have been cowering in a cave, terrified at anything different, much like a dimwitted child. Trying to attribute all the above to some larger 'truth' is illogical and absurd. If YOU fear and hate anything or anyone the slightest bit different from yourself, that is nothing but YOUR own laughable weakness manifesting. Don't pretend it is anything else.
Oooooooohhh... look, Mummy... an Amalgamation Polka fan... probably a mongrel in its own right, deluding itself that its own half-breed state of affairs is 'normal'... :auiqs.jpg:

What she said is old news.
I dont take “studies” from lib la la land too seriously

But obviously you do

And this one is just a convenient excuse for libs to begin brainwashing children as early as the maternity ward

I have. You're wrong.
You haven't done squat...

You haven't even made a good beginning...

Refute the four points if you can, without emotion or resorting to ad hominem attack...

Within the sampling domain of the United States, where one can find fairly reliable detailed drill-down demographics online so easily...

1. Show us where the majority of people live amongst a racially balanced mix in their own immediate proximity... their own towns and neighborhoods...

2. Show us where the majority of people marry outside their own race...

3. Show us where the majority of children are mixed-race in nature...

4. Show us that there are not Black or Hispanic or Asian or White organizations, with large-scale widespread support, interested more in their own advancement than others...

Do those things and you will indeed have proven me wrong...

Fail to do that (as you have so far) and you lose...

----------

By the way, pi$$ant... this one (for me) is like shooting fish in a barrel... these are legitimate, irrefutable points... it's a "setup"... there's no way for you to win... but you're welcome to try... God loves "try-ers", too... and it will be good practice for you in the application of logic rather than emotion, when somebody hits a personal nerve... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I dont take “studies” from lib la la land too seriously

But obviously you do

And this one is just a convenient excuse for libs to begin brainwashing children as early as the maternity ward
I've seen your opinions/posts and its clear you are seriously undereducated so I have no doubt scientific studies make you suspicious. You're like the white people in europe that thought water had evil spirits in it so they didn't take baths during the dark ages.

Yes its good to brainwash your children as early as possible using a structured method instead of leaving it up to some random chance. Either way they are going to be brainwashed. When you know better you do better.

Yes its good to brainwash your children as early as possible using a structured method instead of leaving it up to some random chance. Either way they are going to be brainwashed. When you know better you do better.
You mean when they are ignorant and only know what libs tell them they are easier to control

It is instinctive... it is genetically encoded...

I disagree. I think racism is learned trait not instinctual. We learn it from the people we first learn to trust. The owner of the milk factory and that guy that she hangs around with. It's so ingrained and we learn it before we learn language, so it seems like instinct.

Last edited:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rails against CRT opposition: Teachers should be 'fluent in how to dismantle racism' learned in INFANTCY

View attachment 514939

How about we just identify children with the highest chance of becoming stupid, Marxist, pro-Communist, liberal extremists like AOC and ensure they are never allowed to hold positions of power?!

While I agree with AOC that racism is learned, it is learned later in life, not as an infant.
Communist want to indoctrinate our children at the youngest possible age.

I disagree. I think racism is learned trait not instinctual. We learn it from the people we first learn to trust. The owner of the milk factory and that guy that she hangs around with. It's so ingrained and we learn it before we learn language, so it seem like instinct.
All races prefer their own kind. Blacks are the most racist people in the western world.

Most single mothers living in big cities, especially the crime-ridden ones can't afford a 'sitter', are working more than 1 job and entrust the child to take care of him/herself and / or take care of their siblings.
Then they join gangs because daddy is a prison rat.

Interesting confession. We hired the most qualified candidates from those recommended by friends or people we knew. Today most people do not hire anyone until reviewing their references and doing a background check. Its nor race you have to worry about - its whether the person you are hiring is a pedophile, sexual predator, gang member, drug addict / seller, felon, or freak.
Black's have "black privilege."

All races prefer their own kind. Blacks are the most racist people in the western world.
Mostly, we seek out that which we are accustom too.

Can you name which race "The Blacks" felt they had the right to subjugate into bondage, in perpetuity, because they believed that race was inferior? Then we can talk.

That's funny. AOC hasn't been right about anything yet but she wants to teach people to think like her. She's clueless, that's why she wants to dumb down the population and make herself look less like the nincompoop she is.

I disagree. I think racism is learned trait not instinctual. We learn it from the people we first learn to trust. The owner of the milk factory and that guy that she hangs around with. It's so ingrained and we learn it before we learn language, so it seems like instinct.
Understood. And I respect your disagreement. Perhaps there is some merit in both points-of-origin. I hold that it's more instinct than learning but that's open to debate.

The kind of 'racism' that I refer to is the simplistic "people who look like me" variety rather than anything overly prejudicial or sinister, for whatever that's worth.

In any event... genetically encoded... or learned... or some of each... UnkoTwit can't wiggle out of the trap he's fallen into, so I'll let it go at that... ;)

Excerpt from the idiotic phax opinion piece.

"Here's something that we know neuro-cognitively … [Babies] already start to gravitate towards members of their own race when they’re disproportionately exposed to just one race in their life," Ocasio-Cortez said. "It doesn’t mean that babies are racist, but what it means is that we already start to gravitate towards communities and people that we already know we're acclimated to."

"Children do not feel guilt about racism when they learn early on what racism is. In fact, children learn to recognize it and can engage in corrective behavior early," she added. "Republicans are using these words like critical race theory, which again is a law school curriculum that is not even taught in schools, and their argument is well, some teachers may be exposed to it."

Fucking stupid article from phax.
She means babies imprinting on their parents and families are racists....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back