AOC Blames Staffer For Ridiculous FAQ About Green New Deal, Ratchets Up Predictions Of Doom

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
So....

A. We are on the brink of doom and her party refuses to bring it to a vote. Hurry up and wait.

B. The same people who want to gut the economy and build a fantasy utopia world can’t even get a FAQ right.

It's unbelievable that some people are stupid enough to support her.

I think it's they eyes. They are hypnotic.

maxresdefault.jpg

In the words of Charlie Harper in "Two and a Half Men"...."Crazy women need love too"

Ho-hum. Another "Waaaa! AOC triggered me! Waaaa!" thread.

She's not going to stop kicking you your bitch asses just because you keep crying at her, you know. Getting stomped by a girl was bad, but whimpering about it makes you look even worse.

She's not going to stop kicking you your bitch asses just because you keep crying at her, you know. Getting stomped by a girl was bad, but whimpering about it makes you look even worse.
Lol, every once and a while I take you off ignore just to get another idea just how fucking lost, pathetic and ignorant you all are.

Not to mention hilarious.

COLLLUUUUUUSSSSSIIOOOON!!!!!!

Fucking moron.....LOL!!

Lol, every once and a while I take you off ignore just to get another idea just how fucking lost, pathetic and ignorant you all are.

Not to mention hilarious.

COLLLUUUUUUSSSSSIIOOOON!!!!!!

Fucking moron.....LOL!!
They’re convinced AOC is their new Goddess kicking our asses.

I say give her free airtime.

Could you please explain how she is kicking the right ass?

This should be entertaining...

Forum List

Back