AOC calls for Reparations - Where's Mine?

Hale

Patriot
Feb 3, 2019
Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘agenda of reparations’ as 2020 Dems get on board

"She told the crowd at the National Action Network convention that such a generational attitude was the “underpinning” of a list of policies that include health care for all, free public college -- and reparations to black Americans for slavery."

This raises an interesting question: My ancestors fought in the Union Army during the Civil War. Does AOC think I should receive reparations from black Americans?

This is crazy. Has AOC heard of the Civil War? 670,000 dead, over 1 million seriously wounded? I think that's reparations enough.

No, you get to help pay for the reparations, free college and free healthcare. That's your white privilege. writing the checks.

Does she plan to extract these "reparations" only from white Americans? That's only logical, but it's going to be a little hard to justify...

"She told the crowd at the National Action Network convention that such a generational attitude was the “underpinning” of a list of policies that include health care for all, free public college -- and reparations to black Americans for slavery."

This raises an interesting question: My ancestors fought in the Union Army during the Civil War. Does AOC think I should receive reparations from black Americans?
Huh?

AOC said she was against daylight savings because it adds more sun to our day causing additional global warming to our earth....:45:

Newsflash, AOC isn't running for President. She's a freshman House member.

No one is writing reparation checks and I don't even know if she supports that.

So cool your racist jets. It ain't happening

AOC said she was against daylight savings because it adds more sun to our day causing additional global warming to our earth....:45:
upload_2019-4-5_16-25-18.png

Newsflash, AOC isn't running for President. She's a freshman House member.

No one is writing reparation checks and I don't even know if she supports that.

So cool your racist jets. It ain't happening

(Shrugs) All of your prez candidates have endorsed it

Reparations consist of their offspring living in America and reaping the benefits vs Africa.

You know there is an interesting argument to be made there.

Do ancestors of Union Soldiers not have to pay?

Do ancestors of Union Soldiers who lived in Delaware, NJ, West Virginia, Kentucky, Maryland and Missouri have to pay more? (Those Union States
had slaves during the Civil War.)

Do ancestors of the 3,700 Blacks who owned slaves have to pay?

Do ancestors of the Cree, Cherokee and Kiowa Tribes have to pay? Their ancestors owned slaves.

I will be exempt. My ancestors didn't arrive in this Country until 1909. Ain't none of that shit affects me. Hell, I didn't even start hating
the fucking Coons until I moved to Florida and understood what a worthless race they were. There weren't any allowed in small towns
in Upstate New York, where I am from.

Try explaining reparations to all of the southern border crashers when their check from picking lettuce or washing rich folks baby diapers are taxed for it....what a stupid obsolete idea...where do the dems dig this shit up?...do they tell themselves that Blacks like free money so they will vote for me if I'm for reparations?.....and gays will vote for me if I'm for sex changes?...women will vote for me if I'm for killing babies in the womb and out?...or Mexicans will vote for me if I'm for wide open borders?.....
Look how infantile and insincere that thinking is....

Forum List

Back