AOC calls Israel a racist European Ethnostate?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

First of all, Israel is in the MIDDLE EAST and not Europe

Glad to help give the Congress woman a quick educational tip, not that, that would do her any good.

Secondly, the Jewish state has nothing to do with race, they are all Semites, both Jew and Arab.

Again, glad to help the brain dead twat.

One more bit of advice for AOC, stop commenting on Israel when by your own admission you don't know what the hell you are talking about

Simply amazing

LOL....The next thing you know she will be accusing all of Israel of wanting to fuck her.

I think they have things covered in that regard. ;)

R.7b2306af2bf557bd4ad92aa549f76994

First of all, Israel is in the MIDDLE EAST and not Europe

Glad to help give the Congress woman a quick educational tip, not that, that would do her any good.

Secondly, the Jewish state has nothing to do with race, they are all Semites, both Jew and Arab.

Again, glad to help the brain dead twat.

One more bit of advice for AOC, stop commenting on Israel when by your own admission you don't know what the hell you are talking about

Simply amazing

Gosh I'd sure like to fuck her, everyone does.

Damn.

I surrender already

Jewish women are arguably the most beautiful women on Earth.

Meanwhile, if you ask AOC she's the most fuckable woman who has ever graced us. She's a BIG star.

How about a little truth bomb here. AOC didn't say what the title claims, it was one of her staffers. I knew there was something wrong when I read the title, AOC isn't smart enough to come up with that terminology on her own. And a video interview that's at least 3 years old, seriously?

How about a little truth bomb here. AOC didn't say what the title claims, it was one of her staffers. I knew there was something wrong when I read the title, AOC isn't smart enough to come up with that terminology on her own. And a video interview that's at least 3 years old, seriously?

Altamimi made the comment while sharing a post from from "letstalkpalestine" — the post he shared from that account reads in part, "Israel is an exclusive ethnostate, established to serve one ethnic group at the expense of another."

News flash that is how most countries are. That is what Pakis look Paki, Japs look like Japs, Somalis look Somalian etc. Only white people are not allowed to have their own countries.

Altamimi made the comment while sharing a post from from "letstalkpalestine" — the post he shared from that account reads in part, "Israel is an exclusive ethnostate, established to serve one ethnic group at the expense of another."

News flash that is how most countries are. That is what Pakis look Paki, Japs look like Japs, Somalis look Somalian etc. Only white people are not allowed to have their own countries.

Yeah, not shit, it's the Jewish homeland. But thanks for proving my point, AOC isn't smart enough to come up with that language.

Forum List

Back