AOC Doubles Down, Says VA Problems Are A “Myth”

Who says the Left live in a hermetically sealed bubble world?

All of Congress should only get healthcare from the VA.

untitled.png

Everyone should get ready to face the long waiting time. Because it’s obviously no one is going to be asking the right questions! Everyone is dressing this single payer as a awesome idea. This is her idea for healthcare for everyone else and I hope that people start waking up and rejecting this because we don’t need a government waiting list

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was 2014...... Just thought you might want to know....... And the article gives no reason why the ambulance took 30 minutes to arrive, don't you think that's kind of strange that the reason wasn't reported?
I go to the Raymond G Murphy VAMC where this happened, for the most part I've had very good and fairly quick service.
The biggest problem with the VA is Congress using the VA as a political football, AOC isn't helping and the fact that the VA and medical facilities all over the country are facing a severe shortage of primary care providers. There's just not enough Doctors, PAs and NPs to go around.

Who says the Left live in a hermetically sealed bubble world?

All of Congress should only get healthcare from the VA.

If she says VA problems are myth that only goes to show she did no research into the subject at all.

What a fucking useless dingbat.

the guy died in a hospital waiting for a ride to get to a hospital -

who was running the joint, Trump ?

There should be no VA hospitals.

A veteran and his family should be able to go to the hospital of their choosing with the VA being the bill paying service.

There should be no VA hospitals.

A veteran and his family should be able to go to the hospital of their choosing with the VA being the bill paying service.

How about giving that option for all Americans?

Here is what AOC said:

"There is a myth that all VAs everywhere are broken, because the idea that if we can starve our public systems...of budgets and make sure they can't do their job, then we can say the whole system should be thrown away. I'm not going to back down from protecting the VA. I'm not going to back down from saying we should fund it. Because it's not about throwing away the entire system. It's about hiring the 48,000 vacancies that are necessary to give our veterans the medical care that they deserve."

So much for the bullshit narrative in the OP.

Forum List

Back