AOC Flunks Economics 101

The fact is, first world Labor can never compete with third world labor, no matter how hard we work.

US firms should be considered immoral for leaving for merely Cheap Labor in our first world economy.
So you'd be OK with paying a couple hundred dollars for a pair of jeans?

Tell me how many things do you own that were made by third world labor ?

I bet it's more than zero therefore you are immoral
lol. I would be more ok with CEOs earning their exorbitant wages in third world currencies until they help that economy achieve parity with our economy, so their wages will be at parity with the US.
CEOs have no obligation to help the economy.

The fact is, first world Labor can never compete with third world labor, no matter how hard we work.

US firms should be considered immoral for leaving for merely Cheap Labor in our first world economy.

lol. I would be more ok with CEOs earning their exorbitant wages in third world currencies until they help that economy achieve parity with our economy, so their wages will be at parity with the US.
silly laws is what Congress seems to be good for.

What law says anything about CEOs being obligated to "help the economy"

A CEO has one job and that is to make the company he runs as profitable as possible

A CEO has one job and that is to make the company he runs as profitable as possible
Encourage that civic virtue for that social Cause? It is for the general welfare, you know.

Do you know why third-world countries are third-world?

Do you know why America, a country less than 250 years old, built from rebel colonists and immigrants, has become the most powerful nation ever to have existed?

Do you know why third-world countries are third-world?

Do you know why America, a country less than 250 years old, built from rebel colonists and immigrants, has become the most powerful nation ever to have existed?

Should we ask all of our "allies"?

Encourage that civic virtue for that social Cause? It is for the general welfare, you know.

How does a what a CEO makes impact the general welfare?

(this should be good)

(this should be good)
why are they "worth their Pay" in our Republic?

(this should be good)

I'm not paying them, neither are you.

They are worth what the board that pays them thinks they are worth.

Last edited:

(this should be good)

They are worth what the board the pays them thinks they are worth.
If they are getting their Labor from the third world, isn't what they are worth, that parity of cost of that labor?

(this should be good)

If they are getting their Labor from the third world, isn't what they are worth, that parity of cost of that labor?

OF course not. CEOs are worth more to the the business they work for in they increase the profits of that business

Come on this is first grade shit.

(this should be good)

OF course not. CEOs are worth more to the the business they work for in they increase the profits of that business

Come on this is first grade shit.
Equality is a Social concept not a Capital concept, right wingers; the current foreign exchange value will work.

I love that AOC has taken up such a high profile place in the nutbag bubble.

I wonder if they consider her to be the least intelligent Dem in the House.

AOC and Trump have something in common: they've both gotten people engaged in a subject which is a little dry, politics, causing a crack in a system dominated by white men and special interests!

Forum List

Back