AOC Flunks Economics 101

How does a what a CEO makes impact the general welfare?

(this should be good)
why are they "worth their Pay" in our Republic?

I'm not paying them, neither are you.

They are worth what the board the pays them thinks they are worth.
If they are getting their Labor from the third world, isn't what they are worth, that parity of cost of that labor?

OF course not. CEOs are worth more to the the business they work for in they increase the profits of that business

Come on this is first grade shit.
Equality is a Social concept not a Capital concept, right wingers; the current foreign exchange value will work.

Show your math or you don't get credit.

Equality is a Social concept not a Capital concept
Equality is an unattainable goal.

Only the naive believe it is possible.

Equal protection of the law is in our Constitutions.
wish i could see some equal protections when the left gets panties wadded up they don't like what the right or anyone else says. i hear a lot of SHUT UP at that point.

seems some people choose to use these principles only when it suits their mindset.

why are they "worth their Pay" in our Republic?

If they are getting their Labor from the third world, isn't what they are worth, that parity of cost of that labor?

OF course not. CEOs are worth more to the the business they work for in they increase the profits of that business

Equality is a Social concept not a Capital concept, right wingers; the current foreign exchange value will work.

It is more cost effective than welfare as we currently know it. You need to understand the concept of a natural rate of unemployment and the drag on our economy. People who are unemployed and have no income are less productive and circulate less capital.

wish i could see some equal protections when the left gets panties wadded up they don't like what the right or anyone else says. i hear a lot of SHUT UP at that point.

seems some people choose to use these principles only when it suits their mindset.
I am a federalist and am willing to always win my Constitutional arguments.

It is more cost effective than welfare as we currently know it. You need to understand the concept of a natural rate of unemployment and the drag on our economy. People who are unemployed and have no income are less productive and circulate less capital.

People who are unemployed and have no income are less productive and circulate less capital.

People who are unemployed are unproductive, but enough about you.

You might be willing to win but you never do

now if only you were able also.

That's not math. You don't get credit.

...of the law.

Say that again.

Equal protection of the LAW!!!

Not equal money. Not equal income. Not equal talent. Not equal value. Not equal worth. Not equal good looks. Not equal breeding prospects. Not equal health.

ONLY equal protection of the LAW.

The Constitution is not set up to pacify your envy.

People who are unemployed and have no income are less productive and circulate less capital.

People who are unemployed are unproductive, but enough about you.
the dumb ones Only have ad hominems.

but, enough about the right wing.

You might be willing to win but you never do
More than the right wing; the right only has the immorality of Lies.

Last edited:

now if only you were able also.
You need more than ad hominems, because, those who are full of fallacy only have fallacy not valid arguments.

That's not math. You don't get credit.
I gave you the reasoning. Only those who have no understanding of economics, don't get it.

...of the law.

Say that again.

Not equal money. Not equal income. Not equal talent. Not equal value. Not equal worth. Not equal good looks. Not equal breeding prospects. Not equal health.

Employment is at the will of either party.

Only the right wing is that clueless and Causeles; but want to be taken more seriously than Any liar.

Last edited:
...of the law.

Say that again.

He thinks equal protection under the law means he should get unemployment payments even though he never held a job.

...of the law.

Say that again.

He thinks equal protection under the law means he should get unemployment payments even though he never held a job.
why be illegal to the law and blame the less fortunate, right wingers?

not enough morals to go around.

...of the law.

Say that again.

You seem to be saying that those who refuse to even look for work but demand to be paid are "less fortunate". Is that the case?

...of the law.

Say that again.

You seem to be saying that those who refuse to even look for work but demand to be paid are "less fortunate". Is that the case?
Yes, literally simply Because every paying Job should pay more than that "minimum wage".

Forum List

Back