AOC goes BERSERK on Clarence Thomas: RESIGN or face IMPEACHMENT

H.R. 5720 is an act passed recently that is not yet signed into law as far as I can tell. It appears to deal with a concern about judges conflicts of interest regarding stock ownership where the companies are part of the litigation being determined. That’s straightforward conflict of interest consideration.​

I haven’t found the law requiring financial disclosure by jurists of spousal income. I assume something like such a law exists. I’d like to see it. I’d like to see the actual disclosure form allegedly prepared by Justice Thomas (for the referenced years in question) together with the instructions concerning the information sought.

I did read that there might be a fine for a “violation” of the reporting requirement — as a civil matter. But it isn’t a criminal process, according to what I just read. Errors get made and the “usual” remedy is to refile with any needed corrections. BFD.

Update: I did a bit more digging. It turns out that there IS a possible criminal liability for the failure to file the required report or for a willful false filing. See sections 620.10 and 620.20 of https://www.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/guide-vol02d.pdf#page41

Last edited:
Between 2003 and 2007, Virginia Thomas, a longtime conservative activist, earned $686,589 from the Heritage Foundation, according to a Common Cause review of the foundation’s IRS records. Thomas failed to note the income in his Supreme Court financial disclosure forms for those years, instead checking a box labeled “none” where “spousal noninvestment income” would be disclosed.

Clarence Thomas failed to report wife's income, watchdog says
and obama's first 6 or so appointments all had back tax issues to clear up.

pretty sad really.

Still bugs you, eh? Maybe you missed what I said. You are not very smart.
It doesn’t bug me that you’re a twat. I’m just a helpful guy and thought you should know. You said lots of shit, by the way. Which particular dropping are you making reference to?

Are you now satisfied that Meadows did turn over the texts involving Ginny Thomas communications to him? Or, are you still in denial about that — despite the proof? You silly twat.

It doesn’t bug me that you’re a twat. I’m just a helpful guy and thought you should know. You said lots of shit, by the way. Which particular dropping are you making reference to?

Are you now satisfied that Meadows did turn over the texts involving Ginny Thomas communications to him? Or, are you still in denial about that — despite the proof? You silly twat.
It's you talking shit especially when you take it out of context. Go bully your dumb brother.

F3E1F30E-2500-46CA-9647-C4955F181296.jpeg
It's you talking shit especially when you take it out of context. Go bully your dumb brother.
You truly are a pussy, okwhine. You can try to run and hide. But your words are recorded here, you twatwaffle. I didn’t take anything out of context, as you know.

You demanded proof. You did that. Not me. I merely provided it for your benefit. Then, as usual, you whined and cried and deflected some more.

Your butthurt is in need of Desitin. Demand nothing less!

You truly are a pussy, okwhine. You can try to run and hide. But your words are recorded here, you twatwaffle. I didn’t take anything out of context, as you know.

You demanded proof. You did that. Not me. I merely provided it for your benefit. Then, as usual, you whined and cried and deflected some more.

Your butthurt is in need of Desitin. Demand nothing less!
There you go again. If it doesn't fit you it's all you got regardless. Now go pout a few more days.

There you go again. If it doesn't fit you it's all you got regardless. Now go pout a few more days.
That ^ was a sterling example of all the nothing you have to post. 👏

If Desitin isn’t working for your massive butthurt, maybe see a doctor. It could be hemorrhoids. And speaking of assholes, AOC’s commentary about Justice Thomas (the actual thread topic) was another sterling example.

Forum List

Back