AOC in Miami Beach for 'taste of freedom' as New York sees record number of COVID cases

What it is...is posturing. Something that the left does WAY too much of these days! A face mask isn't just something to stop the transmission of a virus...oh no...to a woke liberal...a face mask is a declaration to the rest of the world that YOU care while others clearly don't...which makes you a better person!

A face mask to a lefty is what a MAGA hat is to a Trump supporter. They will be wearing these masks long after covid is a thing of the past.

You halfwits have been saying that for decades.

But that was pathetic spin on your blatant lie about Texas being Blue now.
Leave the Left

What about Georgia? Bi-den's victory there, of all places, proves that the Red States better get out of this tar-baby union before we all become mongrelized from Third World immigrants being forced on us by the Globalists.

AOC or Mr Burns?

There's so much frustrated sexual energy from the right towards this woman. Ever seen the way conversations about her somehow always veer into sexual objectification? They want to hate fuck her so bad.
It's funny that you posted this, right after AOC said the exact same thing on Twitter. That looks incredibly lame for you, especially since literally nobody had done that. Lol

AOC identifies as "a black Puerto Rican Latina"...now i know why the right hates her so much...the same reason they hate Obama...BLACK!

Her district isn’t America... and while she may speak for the people in her district in a state that is FAILING due to democratic policies, she does NOT SPEAK FOR EVERYONE!

What's the deal with AOC's fixation on people supposedly wanting to have sex with her? It's gotten a bit creepy at this point. First she brought it up about the 1/6 riot...now she brings it up again? Is it just me or is she kind of weird?

Yes, it is weird! :laugh: :cuckoo:

1641334269154.png

What's the hypocrisy?

And why did that creepy Republican-supporting pundit have to mention her man's feet?

As I said before, would you bad mouth a restaurant and then later take your family there for dinner? That's called hypocrisy.

That's what makes a "real" American in the eyes of the left? We are in real trouble until next year.

A REAL AMERICAN is someone who loves this country and does not want himself, his family or anyone who comes in contact with them to get infected

It's funny that you posted this, right after AOC said the exact same thing on Twitter. That looks incredibly lame for you, especially since literally nobody had done that. Lol
I said it before she did. Check timelines if you want.

A REAL AMERICAN is someone who loves this country and does not want himself, his family or anyone who comes in contact with them to get infected

As we all know, getting the vax doesn't do any of that. You can catch the vid whether a person is vaxed or not. You can pass it to others vaxed or not. So it has nothing to do with being a real American since the only harm that can come to you is to yourself and nobody else.

I think what you really meant to say is a real Big Brother lover are people that get vaxed.

Forum List

Back