AOC in Miami Beach for 'taste of freedom' as New York sees record number of COVID cases

You do realize, don't you, that you are congratulating her for taking a trip to a free state where masking and staying inside petrified by fear is not encouraged? Did you think of that?

And did you think of the obvious hypocrisy in going on vacation (a time to relax and enjoy life) in a free state reflects rather badly on her home state's activities?
When you have a drink do you pour it thru your ass or take your mask off like she's doing, idiot? Or don't you wear one as your pissing your panties over AOC?

so what you are saying is the demafascist oppression.of the people of NY, didn’t work…they could have remained free like florida and ended up in the same place?

interesting
Is that why Lyin Ted hauled ass to Cancun last winter, retard?

why not explain it to Bush? I mean that seems just as relevant

florida is a GOP state, a free state…the demafascist leaders are fleeing there for vacations as their voters are getting sick and living in subhuman conditions…sick stuff

Almost a million have fled New York, CA, and Ill over the past two years. They're getting out fast, becoming too dangerous, communistic, totalitarian regime states.

Last edited:
AOC LOVES AMERICA

As such, she loves the people and does whatever she can to help working Americans

Republicans can help the rich
Yeah, she's definitely screwed up, but I haven't given up on her yet. Her best move at this point would be to form or join another political party. Perhaps take the whole Squad with her, leaving the Joe Manchin and Pelosi types for the Conserve-a-Dem duopolists.

haha well he actions seem to be counter to your taking point
Not at all

AOC supports the environment, low cost higher education, good wages, affordable healthcare

You know, everything Republicans oppose

When you have a drink do you pour it thru your ass or take your mask off like she's doing, idiot? Or don't you wear one as your pissing your panties over AOC?
I looked the pic over good and there's no mask to be seen near her or her BF.

That's just fine, because truth be told I don't give two shits about the whole mask wearing BS, it's just that she had to leave her own state and go to a free one so she could be totally mask-less and enjoy a frosty beverage in public.....Hopefully she will show us her tits later. ;)

Not at all

AOC supports the environment, low cost higher education, good wages, affordable healthcare

You know, everything Republicans oppose
but all the policies she supports raises cost, healthcare etc

she says those things, but creates policies with the opposite effect…such as her “green” new deal

no. he went on a planned vacation…covid has nothing to do with it…moreover texas wasn’t locked down like NY….

The heat was off in his whole state

Ted said…
Why should I sit around in the cold like other Texas losers?
Im booking a vacation in Cancun

The heat was off in his whole state

Ted said…
Why should I sit around in the cold like other Texas losers?
Im booking a vacation in Cancun
what does that have to do with covid? moreover he turned around…has AOC come back to NyC as her voters fill up hospitals and collect UE? has she taken back all her attacks on Fl?

no. he went on a planned vacation…covid has nothing to do with it…moreover texas wasn’t locked down like NY….
Planned vacation? Really? Actually, Lyin Ted claimed that he went to Cancun with his family at the urging of his daughter's at the last minute.

Nice coincidence considering Texas was suffering a statewide blackout at the time in the middle of winter.

Ted Cruz is a lying, sniveling backstabbing little weasel.

what does that have to do with covid? moreover he turned around…has AOC come back to NyC as her voters fill up hospitals and collect UE? has she taken back all her attacks on Fl?

Yea….Ted turned around

When he found out he was being mocked for his arrogance and insensitivity

FH86Xq0XMAwRSYQ

Forum List

Back