AOC is currently in Japan demanding that their government embrace LGBTQ alphabet wokeness, or else

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Bruh AOC going to Japan and posting great stories about the trains and the Fukushima nuclear disaster on Insta. Why are her stories so informative and good??

Bruh AOC going to Japan and posting great stories about the trains and the Fukushima nuclear disaster on Insta. Why are her stories so informative and good??

Wow, didn't know you could get a woodie from AOC or her gibberish, thought you swing the other way.

AOC is traveling to other countries in the desperate hope that someone there want's to listen to her nonsense.
Because even the liberal loons in America have distanced themselves from her idiotic ideas. .. :cuckoo:

"this is the 1st time i've ever been to Japan, i've never been to Japan" - AOC

you're not an expert on ANYTHING, sweetie!

Who....Fucking.....Cares? Japan is a sovereign state. If they do not want goofball sex stuff out in the open, then it is their prerogative to restrict it to the closet. Honestly, this deviant sort of shit, when normalized, tends to diminish the general morale, and morality, of the societies that embrace it. Just look at the USA. There is sick sexual shit everywhere, to the point where now pedophilia is being normalized. We can accept deviancy so long as (1) it does not hurt anyone (e.g., children); and (2) it is not normalized. Call alphabet sex people what they are. They are the very definition of "sexual deviants". I don't even mean that in a derisive way. They practice sexual behavior that deviates from the norm. There are well less than 10% of the adult population that deviates into what they do. That's it. So, who fucking cares about homo rights in Japan?!?

AOC should leave the Japanese alone.
She needs to work on the Democratic Party's hate, racism and violence problem.

Gay Japanese men are not being oppressed.
georgetakeikjnnkjncskcskdsckjkhcschch.gif

Something tells me that the OP's depiction wasn't quite the most honest.

Just a hunch.

Where's the 'or else' part? What threat is she making exactly?

Why isn't she in the Muslim countries demanding the same. As far as I'm aware Japan doesn't murder gay people.

Johnny Somali, an American Influencer and YouTuber, used to stream his videos from the streets of Japanese cities in which he insulted Japanese women online. Also, Johnny's favorite thing was walking through crowded places and broadcasting songs about the atomic bombing and how Japanese women are whores.

Forum List

Back