🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC Is Driving Drumpf Supporters Crazy

She's a lady of color?
You cant tell by looking at her that she is Puerto Rican? You can tell she has NA, African, and some white in her.
I never noticed; I don't look for that.
My grandmother told me that the main reason some Blacks were able to pass as white is because whites cant tell even though Black people can spot it immediately.
It's not because I probably couldn't have figured it out, it's because I don't care, and therefore when I look at her I don't wonder about her race.
I didnt wonder about her race either. I just immediately saw she was Puerto Rican. Maybe because my first girlfriend was Puerto Rican?
'Cuz you think about race a lot, I'm guessing. I kept forgetting Obama was black, too. Never ever expect me to recall if someone I know wears glasses, either. I'm absent minded as hell that way.

Nah, just laughing incessantly every time this supposed economics major makes a comment about the economy or pretty much anything else.
Drumpfsexuals at the mere mention of AOC...

RIo99.gif
She's a hot dumb ass.
Shes a congress woman. Got sworn in yesterday. :rolleyes:
So.
So she has achieved more in her short life than you have in all your life. Shes way more relevant, influential, and admired than you could ever hope to be. :rolleyes:
Given her inability to understand simple economics would suggest she skated through her college years. Her understanding of world affairs is hilariously ignorant and I would never want to be associated with the people who admire her. Face it she got to where she with promises of free shit she'll never deliver and she's hot

Drumpfsexuals at the mere mention of AOC...

RIo99.gif
She's a hot dumb ass.
So.
So she has achieved more in her short life than you have in all your life. Shes way more relevant, influential, and admired than you could ever hope to be. :rolleyes:
Given her inability to understand simple economics would suggest she skated through her college years. Her understanding of world affairs is hilariously ignorant and I would never want to be associated with the people who admire her. Face it she got to where she with promises of free shit she'll never deliver and she's hot
Yet she is more relevant and influential than you are.

Youre already associated with the people who admire her. You think she is hot. Your words not mine. :rolleyes:

Attempting to dig up some dirt on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, drumpfsexuals posted a video of AOC...get this...dancing on a roof in college!!! Shocking right? These dummies most likely think dancing is sinful and irresponsible. I dont know much about her but every mention of her makes me love her more.

Attempt to smear Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with dancing video backfires - CNNPolitics

190104020657-ocasio-cortez-dancing-super-tease.jpg

Doesn't drive me crazy, other than the fact that I'd like to fuck her.
Which drives you crazy because it would never happen in your wildest fantasies. :)

I'd hit that, but drive me crazy ? Ummm, nooooooooo.

Attempting to dig up some dirt on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, drumpfsexuals posted a video of AOC...get this...dancing on a roof in college!!! Shocking right? These dummies most likely think dancing is sinful and irresponsible. I dont know much about her but every mention of her makes me love her more.

Attempt to smear Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with dancing video backfires - CNNPolitics

Which drives you crazy because it would never happen in your wildest fantasies. :)

Obviously it drives you crazy. No one even mentioned having sex with her but youre so obsessed youre having wet dreams over her like a 10 year old boy entering puberty. :rolleyes:

This is the latest dishonest ploy by the left to try to divert away from the fact that democrat voters elected a certifiable idiot to Congress.
It was a clown on the right that did this. No one at all cares if AOC danced on a rooftop in college. Its not really important and all it did was make her more marketable when the right wing idiot tried to make her look bad. :rolleyes:

This is the latest dishonest ploy by the left to try to divert away from the fact that democrat voters elected a certifiable idiot to Congress.
It was a clown on the right that did this. No one at all cares if AOC danced on a rooftop in college. Its not really important and all it did was make her more marketable when the right wing idiot tried to make her look bad. :rolleyes:

No you illiterate moron, your OP is what I am referring to. Dumbass.

Thats what I am referring to as well dumbass. Some right wing clown did this to make AOC look bad and it just backfired. :laugh:

Obviously it drives you crazy. No one even mentioned having sex with her but youre so obsessed youre having wet dreams over her like a 10 year old boy entering puberty. :rolleyes:

Lol ! You're pretty funny.

Thats what I am referring to as well dumbass. Some right wing clown did this to make AOC look bad and it just backfired. :laugh:

As I said earlier, since she's not talking, this video doesn't make her look bad.

Last edited:

As I said earlier, since she's not talking this video doesn't make her look bad.
I've seen videos where she is talking and she never looks bad.

* yawn *

The only people who care about AOC dancing are the Progs trying to spin up some drama.

No, Conservatives Are Not Angry That AOC Danced on a Rooftop

Agreed. Probably a handful of idiots online thought they had found something that would really harm her, but the reality is the video is cute and doesn't do anything but make her look like a fun person to be around.
She talks and sounds like an 18 year old who has little experience at life, politics, the world, money, you name it.
You want to make her look bad, play videos of her speaking.

As I said earlier, since she's not talking this video doesn't make her look bad.

To a sophomoric individual like you, she's no doubt just fine.

To a sophomoric individual like you, she's no doubt just fine.
To a centenarian individual like you suffering from dementia, she no doubt makes you envious.

She's a hot dumb ass.
So.
Yet she is more relevant and influential than you are.

Youre already associated with the people who admire her. You think she is hot. Your words not mine. :rolleyes:
Being hot does not give her a brain.

Learn to read, idiot.

Forum List

Back