🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC Is Driving Drumpf Supporters Crazy

Shes a congress woman. Got sworn in yesterday. :rolleyes:
So.
So she has achieved more in her short life than you have in all your life. Shes way more relevant, influential, and admired than you could ever hope to be. :rolleyes:
Given her inability to understand simple economics would suggest she skated through her college years. Her understanding of world affairs is hilariously ignorant and I would never want to be associated with the people who admire her. Face it she got to where she with promises of free shit she'll never deliver and she's hot
Yet she is more relevant and influential than you are.

Youre already associated with the people who admire her. You think she is hot. Your words not mine. :rolleyes:
Being hot does not give her a brain.
Admiring her doesnt require her having a brain. :rolleyes:

Shes a congress woman. Got sworn in yesterday. :rolleyes:
So.
So she has achieved more in her short life than you have in all your life. Shes way more relevant, influential, and admired than you could ever hope to be. :rolleyes:
Given her inability to understand simple economics would suggest she skated through her college years. Her understanding of world affairs is hilariously ignorant and I would never want to be associated with the people who admire her. Face it she got to where she with promises of free shit she'll never deliver and she's hot

Youre already associated with the people who admire her. You think she is hot. Your words not mine. :rolleyes:

She’s a babe, I’d hit it for sure, but she’s dumber than a bag of hammers.

This is the latest dishonest ploy by the left to try to divert away from the fact that democrat voters elected a certifiable idiot to Congress.
It was a clown on the right that did this. No one at all cares if AOC danced on a rooftop in college. Its not really important and all it did was make her more marketable when the right wing idiot tried to make her look bad. :rolleyes:

No you illiterate moron, your OP is what I am referring to. Dumbass.
Thats what I am referring to as well dumbass. Some right wing clown did this to make AOC look bad and it just backfired. :laugh:

Learn to read, idiot.
Says the guy that didnt know some right wing illiterate is the one that tried to make her look bad. :rolleyes:

This is the latest dishonest ploy by the left to try to divert away from the fact that democrat voters elected a certifiable idiot to Congress.
It was a clown on the right that did this. No one at all cares if AOC danced on a rooftop in college. Its not really important and all it did was make her more marketable when the right wing idiot tried to make her look bad. :rolleyes:

Thats what I am referring to as well dumbass. Some right wing clown did this to make AOC look bad and it just backfired. :laugh:

Learn to read, idiot.
Says the guy that didnt know some right wing illiterate is the one that tried to make her look bad. :rolleyes:

If you weren’t an illiterate idiot you would know what I was talking about, instead you think it’s about the video.
Learn to read and stop wasting everyone’s time dumbass.

Learn to read, idiot.

If you weren’t an illiterate idiot you would know what I was talking about, instead you think it’s about the video.
Learn to read and stop wasting everyone’s time dumbass.
How are you going to tell me what my OP is about you dumb ass? Your words not mine. :rolleyes:

"No you illiterate moron, your OP is what I am referring to."

I agree.

She looks like she can deep throat 10 in. without gagging and swallow, as teeth retract. That doesn't take a brain. And it also shuts her goofy pie hole up!
Got a woody, yet?

I agree.

She looks like she can deep throat 10 in. without gagging and swallow, as teeth retract. That doesn't take a brain. And it also shuts her goofy pie hole up!
Got a woody, yet?
That sounds like Melania before she got lucky and screwed Drumpf for his money while he was married. :rolleyes:

She is not being treated any differently by the right than the left treats Republican women from Sarah Palin to Sarah Sanders we have numerous displays of how the left treats women. From trying to hold Palin responsible for the Gabby Giffords shooting because she used a crosshair graphic to target her district as one that could flipped to mocking Sanders over her accent, apperance and weight. As for AOC welcome to the wondeful world of politics and be sure to send your party a thank you note for setting the bar on the way female politicans are treated.

She is not being treated any differently by the right than the left treats Republican women from Sarah Palin to Sarah Sanders we have numerous displays of how the left treats women. From trying to hold Palin responsible for the Gabby Giffords shooting because she used a crosshair graphic to target her district as one that could flipped to mocking Sanders over her accent, apperance and weight. As for AOC welcome to the wondeful world of politics and be sure to send your party a thank you note for setting the bar on the way female politicans are treated.
No pussy grabbers in her party that I know of.

AOC represents America changing for the better – change for the better that frightens authoritarian conservatives who seek to compel conformity and punish dissent.

The right’s unwarranted, cowardly, and failed attempts to attack AOC is further proof of that.

The chica is a phony, so she fits in well with the Phony Mexican Beto and the Phony Squaw Pocahontas. AOC pretends to be a working class gal from the Bronx, but is actually the scion of a Westchester family and daughter of a CEO that went to an elite university in Boston.

I looked around a little, haven't found any truth yet to her being a scion of a wealthy family. She has student debt also, but not bad for a young lady that didn't have all the advantages of the trump god who managed to go bankrupt several times in spite of inheriting millions from poppy.

What Do Ocasio-Cortez's Finances Tell Us?

You believe that because you are a blind partisan who lives by the motto it's only wrong when the other side does and a moron to boot now piss off I have more productive things to do than continue to respond to your idiocy like watching paint dry.

You believe that because you are a blind partisan who lives by the motto it's only wrong when the other side does and a moron to boot now piss off I have more productive things to do than continue to respond to your idiocy like watching paint dry.
Can you post a politician in the Dems party saying "grab them by the pussy" or any phrase using "pussy"? Nope. Not pissing off or leaving. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back