🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC Is Driving Drumpf Supporters Crazy

Vilifying Ocasio-Cortez will backfire big time

“By vilifying Ocasio-Cortez, the GOP is helping to turn her into one of the political superstars of 2019. They are giving her more time in the spotlight and unifying Democrats around someone who does come from a left-of-center perspective. Extraordinarily savvy in her use of social media, Ocasio-Cortez is seizing the chance to make a name for herself as a Democrat with a strongly progressive point of view who will not remain passive about the right-wing extremism that now shapes her opponents.”

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/04/opinions/vilifying-ocasio-cortez-will-backfire-big-time-zelizer/index.html

True.

Of course, Republicans and conservatives are too stupid to understand this simple fact, and will continue their childish attacks.
Yeah, she's like so OMG!

Nothing like a bunch of old white people picking on a 20 something young lady of color.

And she had the nerve to be pretty. Shame on her.

She even kept her clothes on. She could never become a Republican first lady.
That is a face that only a Democrat would consider pretty, but then they like their skanks a great deal fatter.

Nothing like a bunch of old white people picking on a 20 something young lady of color.

She's a lady of color?

She's a lady of color?
If she thinks she is then she is. She certainly not blond. Nor exactly Aryan.

I don't know why anyone would believe releasing this video would be an embarrassment to Cortez or be a negative in general.

The video paints her as an attractive girl having a good time dancing. I would certainly have chased after her and would have wanted to date her.

The best thing about the video for her, is she's not talking. If you really want to embarrass her or make her look bad, show videos of her talking, because she comes off like a sophomoric 18 year old.

Attempting to dig up some dirt on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, drumpfsexuals posted a video of AOC...get this...dancing on a roof in college!!! Shocking right? These dummies most likely think dancing is sinful and irresponsible. I dont know much about her but every mention of her makes me love her more.

Attempt to smear Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with dancing video backfires - CNNPolitics

190104020657-ocasio-cortez-dancing-super-tease.jpg

Doesn't drive me crazy, other than the fact that I'd like to fuck her.

Driving Trump supporters crazy? She is good entertainment. Democrats need to keep her around and vocal and visible to remind us how stupid they can be.

Attempting to dig up some dirt on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

No need to dig anything up. We already know she's a clueless scumbag Mexican Latino with an IQ of about 79 out to represent MEXICO and La Raza interests from INSIDE our government with the help and blessings of the DNC, and her first act was to call THE SITTING PRESIDENT an MFer. She is now an enemy combatant on US soil working for the DNC's anti-America cause.

Let's send some Americans to Mexico to get elected to THEIR government and call the Mexican president an MRer there and see where that goes! You know where that would go. They'd be DEAD. This country is far too lenient. People talk of where Trump's wall is taking us while forgetting that the Democrats have already taken us there and far beyond.

Attempting to dig up some dirt on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, drumpfsexuals posted a video of AOC...get this...dancing on a roof in college!!! Shocking right? These dummies most likely think dancing is sinful and irresponsible. I dont know much about her but every mention of her makes me love her more.

Attempt to smear Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with dancing video backfires - CNNPolitics

Nah, just laughing incessantly every time this supposed economics major makes a comment about the economy or pretty much anything else.
Drumpfsexuals at the mere mention of AOC...

RIo99.gif
She's a hot dumb ass.
Shes a congress woman. Got sworn in yesterday. :rolleyes:
So.
So she has achieved more in her short life than you have in all your life. Shes way more relevant, influential, and admired than you could ever hope to be. :rolleyes:

She's a lady of color?
You cant tell by looking at her that she is Puerto Rican? You can tell she has NA, African, and some white in her.

Doesn't drive me crazy, other than the fact that I'd like to fuck her.
Which drives you crazy because it would never happen in your wildest fantasies. :)

She's a lady of color?
You cant tell by looking at her that she is Puerto Rican? You can tell she has NA, African, and some white in her.
I never noticed; I don't look for that.

She's a lady of color?
My grandmother told me that the main reason some Blacks were able to pass as white is because whites cant tell even though Black people can spot it immediately.

She's a lady of color?
My grandmother told me that the main reason some Blacks were able to pass as white is because whites cant tell even though Black people can spot it immediately.
It's not because I probably couldn't have figured it out, it's because I don't care, and therefore when I look at her I don't wonder about her race.

She's a lady of color?
It's not because I probably couldn't have figured it out, it's because I don't care, and therefore when I look at her I don't wonder about her race.
I didnt wonder about her race either. I just immediately saw she was Puerto Rican. Maybe because my first girlfriend was Puerto Rican?

She's a lady of color?
If she thinks she is then she is. She certainly not blond. Nor exactly Aryan.

I think I'm king of Canada.
No one at all cares. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back