🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC is pushing another crazy conspiracy

The controversial racist Democrat Congresswoman AOC warned against Republicans serving on the select committee to investigate the storming of the U.S. Capitol because some of them “were in on it.”

Pelosi will not discipline AOC for her crazy left wing crackpot conspiracies because she is either afraid of her or because she is also a conspiracy knuttjob.
So who gave those tours to trump supporters the day before the insurrection?
You say Insurrection, we hear Reichstag Fire
Seems you are hearing those voices in your head.

The controversial racist Democrat Congresswoman AOC warned against Republicans serving on the select committee to investigate the storming of the U.S. Capitol because some of them “were in on it.”

Pelosi will not discipline AOC for her crazy left wing crackpot conspiracies because she is either afraid of her or because she is also a conspiracy knuttjob.
So who gave those tours to trump supporters the day before the insurrection?
The Commander-in-Chief of the most powerful Army in history did,'t use military resources to help theses people ? According to the left the military is riddled with extremist so it wouldn't have been a problem. The worse "insurrection" in history, according to you there were tour guides.

That's nothing, Omar says the Jews are paying the GOP co-conspirators.

Fire up those ovens Democrats!

AOC has a right to any and all theories.
Anything is possible, and nothing should be discounted offhand.

But personally I don't think the election was defrauded, however I find congress so criminally corrupt that I loved seeing it occupied.

Forum List

Back