AOC: "Like, Don't Have Kids, Ya Know?"

When I hear something from her now it reminds of the saying the flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

Yep, flash in the pan.....the same people who built her up will rip her apart when they decide they've seen enough of her.

Pelosi certainly has seen enough of this dunce.

Today, Feinstein put the kids mouthing her drivel in their place....

I believe the Democrat Party has created a Frankenstein...and will have to find a way to kill him.

"...the Democrat Party has created a Frankenstein...."

"House Democrats exploded in recriminations Thursday over moderates bucking the party, with liberal Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez threatening to put those voting with Republicans “on a list” for a primary challenge. In a closed-door session, a frustrated Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) lashed out at about two dozen moderates and pressured them to get on board.

“We are either a team or we’re not, and we have to make that decision,” Pelosi said, according to two people present but not authorized to discuss the remarks publicly.

But Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), the unquestioned media superstar of the freshman class, upped the ante, admonishing the moderates and indicating she would help liberal activists unseat them in the 2020 election. Corbin Trent, a spokesman for Ocasio-Cortez, said she told her colleagues that Democrats who side with Republicans “are putting themselves on a list.”
Fury: Liberals and Moderates Rage at Each Other at Closed-Door Meeting of House Democrats

Seems the Democrats are reprising a motto from an earlier version of their party:

"You vil learn to obey orders!!!!"

Sounds like the freedumb caucus in the republic is being forgotten.

When I hear something from her now it reminds of the saying the flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

Yep, flash in the pan.....the same people who built her up will rip her apart when they decide they've seen enough of her.

I believe the Democrat Party has created a Frankenstein...and will have to find a way to kill him.

"House Democrats exploded in recriminations Thursday over moderates bucking the party, with liberal Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez threatening to put those voting with Republicans “on a list” for a primary challenge. In a closed-door session, a frustrated Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) lashed out at about two dozen moderates and pressured them to get on board.

“We are either a team or we’re not, and we have to make that decision,” Pelosi said, according to two people present but not authorized to discuss the remarks publicly.

But Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), the unquestioned media superstar of the freshman class, upped the ante, admonishing the moderates and indicating she would help liberal activists unseat them in the 2020 election. Corbin Trent, a spokesman for Ocasio-Cortez, said she told her colleagues that Democrats who side with Republicans “are putting themselves on a list.”
Fury: Liberals and Moderates Rage at Each Other at Closed-Door Meeting of House Democrats

Seems the Democrats are reprising a motto from an earlier version of their party:

Why are you worried about a 30 year old freshman in the House? She’s a mouthpiece, you don’t need to be afraid.

Two facts.

a. I'm fearless

b. You're an imbecile.

Any questions?

Why are you worried about a 30 year old freshman in the House? She’s a mouthpiece, you don’t need to be afraid.

Interesting I thought the same thing when the left was going bat shit crazy about Sarah Palin an unkonown Governor from Alaska before 2008.

Two facts.

a. I'm fearless

b. You're an imbecile.

Any questions?

Yes, why do you lie? If you we’re fearless you wouldnt spend so much time fear mongering about a 30 year old freshman representative.

Interesting I thought the same thing when the left was going bat shit crazy about Sarah Palin an unkonown Governor from Alaska before 2008.

Can you imagine If Palin was VP?! What a clusterfuck that would have been!!

Kind of like the clusterfuck Cortez is making of the Democratic party.

Two facts.

a. I'm fearless

b. You're an imbecile.

Any questions?

Yes, why do you lie? If you we’re fearless you wouldnt spend so much time fear mongering about a 30 year old freshman representative.

I never lie....I never have to, for two reasons.....I'm never wrong, and I'm not a Liberal.'

Everyone with a double digit IQ and better, recognizes your attempt to hide and prevent any criticism of your cult.
That's why you don't see the obvious.

She is the titular head of the Democrat Party.

"Support for the Green New Deal is showing signs of becoming a liberal litmus test among Democrats who may run for president. Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) recently endorsed it, joining Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.)."
‘Green New Deal’ divides Democrats intent on addressing climate change

"There is little doubt that Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, representing parts of Queens and the Bronx, is being treated as a leader of a new Democratic swing to the left. Nor is there much doubt that the media-savvy upset winner in New York’s 14th congressional district combines personal charisma with a knack for policy packaging, as with her “Green New Deal.”

Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Really the Democratic Future?

Two facts.

a. I'm fearless

b. You're an imbecile.

Any questions?

Two actual facts

1. Your internet chatroom fearless

2. You're uninteresting.

Yes, but she is just a loud mouthed freshmen in the house. I don’t think think she’s got that much pull besides being in the media spotlight. Far different than governor or VP

Two facts.

a. I'm fearless

b. You're an imbecile.

Any questions?

I never lie....I never have to, for two reasons.....I'm never wrong, and I'm not a Liberal.'

Everyone with a double digit IQ and better, recognizes your attempt to hide and prevent any criticism of your cult.

"Support for the Green New Deal is showing signs of becoming a liberal litmus test among Democrats who may run for president. Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) recently endorsed it, joining Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.)."

"There is little doubt that Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, representing parts of Queens and the Bronx, is being treated as a leader of a new Democratic swing to the left. Nor is there much doubt that the media-savvy upset winner in New York’s 14th congressional district combines personal charisma with a knack for policy packaging, as with her “Green New Deal.”

You lie all the time. Either that or you are very misinformed and don’t know the info you spread is false. Your biggest issue, like Trump, is your ego. It limits your ability to see things objectively and to learn and grow

Two facts.

a. I'm fearless

b. You're an imbecile.

Any questions?

You lie all the time. Either that or you are very misinformed and don’t know the info you spread is false. Your biggest issue, like Trump, is your ego. It limits your ability to see things objectively and to learn and grow

I never lie.

You just prove same by being unable to produce any.

My posts are linked, sourced and documented.....'cause, I'm not a Liberal.

"Your biggest issue, like Trump, is your ego."
Guilty as charged...
But how could it not be with competition like you?????

Two facts.

a. I'm fearless

b. You're an imbecile.

Any questions?

I never lie.

Guilty as charged...
Your ego blinds you from reality which is why you think you are always winning. Sorry to break it to you, but you’re not. You come off as a hard headed and lazy fool. You can’t engage in straight up debate and constantly resort to verbal diarrhea as you repetitively copy and paste garbage all over the board. I’ve pointed out fallacy in your statements many times but it doesn’t seem to register. That’s the flaw for the big egos. They can’t own their faults or see their flaws, this is why nothing about the way you engage warrants respect

Last edited:
Your thread title: AOC: "Like, Don't Have Kids, Ya Know?"

Her actual quote: "Ya know, should—is it okay to still have children?”

So why do you have to lie?

Funny how she scares this shit out of stupid white trash so badly that you have to lie.

That's somekinda spin, dipshit. :spinner:

Answer the question, dipshit.
Why do you have to lie about what she said?

It's called a "P-A-R-A-P-H-R-A-S-E".
It's "S-A-R-C-A-S-M"

Look those two words up. Use your google machine.

Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez1.jpg

Is this the pic she used on the Craigslist ads for lonely single men/women...after-hours tricks?

Like Freddy Mercury, as long as she keeps her mouth shut, she looks pretty good.

Two facts.

a. I'm fearless

b. You're an imbecile.

Any questions?

I never lie.

Guilty as charged...
Your ego blinds you from reality which is why you think you are always winning. Sorry to break it to you, but you’re not. You come off as a hard headed and lazy fool. You can’t engage in straight up debate and constantly resort to verbal diarrhea as you repetitively copy and paste garbage all over the board. I’ve pointed out fallacy in your statements many times but it doesn’t seem to register. That’s the flaw for the big egos. They can’t own their faults or see their flaws, this is why nothing about the way you engage warrants respect

"I’ve pointed out fallacy in your statements many times but it doesn’t seem to register."

Prove it, liar.

Yes, but she is just a loud mouthed freshmen in the house. I don’t think think she’s got that much pull besides being in the media spotlight. Far different than governor or VP
She got every major candidate running to be the Democratic nominee in 2020 to sign on to that moronic new green deal I would say that is having some pull. I thinki she will flame out in a year or so the question is how much damage will she to the party before than.

I never lie.

Guilty as charged...

"I’ve pointed out fallacy in your statements many times but it doesn’t seem to register."

Prove it, liar.
Instead of digging through old conversations I’ll just make a point to remind you of this during a future one where I see you spreading falsehoods. Shouldn’t be a very long wait.

She got every major candidate running to be the Democratic nominee in 2020 to sign on to that moronic new green deal I would say that is having some pull. I thinki she will flame out in a year or so the question is how much damage will she to the party before than.
There’s nothing to the new green deal except for idealistic goals. There is not yet any details about how to do any of it so it doesn’t really mean much.

Can't believe the Crazy Eyed Cortez gloatingly like a racist say "we have black staff". If any Republican would say that, they would be ganged up on by the MSM. But this crazy eyed girl can try the "I have a black friend" racist saying. Wow!

I never lie.

Guilty as charged...

Prove it, liar.
Instead of digging through old conversations I’ll just make a point to remind you of this during a future one where I see you spreading falsehoods. Shouldn’t be a very long wait.

Proving you to be a lying slime bucket was certainly easy enough.

You've served the purpose you were born to serve.

Forum List

Back