AOC: Republicans Had To Amend The Constitution To Make Sure FDR Didn’t Get Re-Elected

AOCDS thread #7265205. This one actually thinks she's one of the Isely Brothers.
I started one long ago, even have the video for this one......She's fun to make fun of, she's a moron....and she's your leader....it's hilarious...….Trump's dick is smarter than her.

Apparently not. That little guy racks up $130,000 expense accounts. Not real smart.

I don't have a "leader" --- hate to be the one to break astounding news but it's not a requirement. Who knew, right.

AOCDS thread #7265205. This one actually thinks she's one of the Isely Brothers.
What we have is CRCs and trumpanzees looking for something, anything to counteract the daily stupidity of tiny donnie.

You mean the Liberal media is NOT focused on her and promoting as the de facto leader of the democrat Party?

Who knew, right? All you had to do was get your nooz from somewhere other than USMB and its echobubble.

number of news articles about AOC

About 44,900,000 results (0.58 seconds)

I started one long ago, even have the video for this one......She's fun to make fun of, she's a moron....and she's your leader....it's hilarious...….Trump's dick is smarter than her.

Apparently not. That little guy racks up $130,000 expense accounts. Not real smart.

I don't have a "leader" --- hate to be the one to break astounding news but it's not a requirement. Who knew, right.
Yeah, not real smart, but smarter than AOC...that should tell you.
As far as a leader, I know you're embarrassed by her, but you don't have to run away from it....just embrace it......she's the leftwing leader in our govt.......so she is your leader....

What we have is CRCs and trumpanzees looking for something, anything to counteract the daily stupidity of tiny donnie.

You mean the Liberal media is NOT focused on her and promoting as the de facto leader of the democrat Party?

Who knew, right? All you had to do was get your nooz from somewhere other than USMB and its echobubble.

Of course. Source material for the AOCDS threads on this site. You can't expect the USMB Butthurt Brigade to just MAKE UP tales of how she made an obnoxious crunchy sound eating her corn flakes, Kenya?

Takes me back to those threads about "Waaah, O'bama's not wearing a flag pin" and "Does O'bama know who Snooki is or not?". You know, all that stuff of historical significance.

Is anybody keeping track of how many times she says "uh"? Because that's really important.

So you're defending her
Only if truth is a defence.
They passed it in 1947, Roosevelt was dead for 2 years? That's the truth, He inspired it, but it wasn't to stop Roosevelt....again the left doesn't understand nuance or facts.....they have zero critical thinking skills.........

They passed it to stop Roosevelts.

They created the Fairness Doctrine about him too. Didn't like all the attention he was getting with his "fireside chats".

So you're defending her
They passed it in 1947, Roosevelt was dead for 2 years? That's the truth, He inspired it, but it wasn't to stop Roosevelt....again the left doesn't understand nuance or facts.....they have zero critical thinking skills.........

They created the Fairness Doctrine about him too. Didn't like all the attention he was getting with his "fireside chats".
I said he inspired it...but he was dead.......you cant pass a law to stop someone from running that's dead.....well we are talking about democrats.....maybe she let a trade secret out.....hmmmmmm

So you're defending her

I said he inspired it...but he was dead.......you cant pass a law to stop someone from running that's dead.....well we are talking about democrats.....maybe she let a trade secret out.....hmmmmmm
FDR voted for AOC

Of course. Source material for the AOCDS threads on this site. You can't expect the USMB Butthurt Brigade to just MAKE UP tales of how she made an obnoxious crunchy sound eating her corn flakes, Kenya?

Takes me back to those threads about "Waaah, O'bama's not wearing a flag pin" and "Does O'bama know who Snooki is or not?". You know, all that stuff of historical significance.

Is anybody keeping track of how many times she says "uh"? Because that's really important.

Yeah, I'll never forget Barack 57 States Obama

Hey, who was the last POTUS that added seven states? That's whatcha call gittin' 'er DONE. :rock:

882414BD-E0D3-409E-BA11-8E4D12419A78.jpeg

All corpse men who take the intercontinental railroad to all 57 States agrees.

Yeah, she is an easy target because she is so fucking stupid. But a leader? You must be brain-dead to assert such nonsense. Now Bush was about as stupid and thanks to the right, he actually was a leader.

Yeah, she is an easy target because she is so fucking stupid. But a leader? You must be brain-dead to assert such nonsense. Now Bush was about as stupid and thanks to the right, he actually was a leader.
Name another Democrat making the cover of Time this year.

Damn Pukes keeping the dead from being President!

22nd was passed two years after he died in office.

As MSM keeps reminding us - she’s the New Democratic Party.

Twitter
Only proves that Trump critics are dishonest as the day is long.
Thus the constant claims that Trump is dishonest.
It inoculates them from their own lies.

Name another Democrat making the cover of Time this year.
  • Nancy Pelosi
  • Beto O’Rourke
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Kirsten Gillibrand
  • Kamala Harris
  • Corey Booker

Forum List

Back