🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC under investigation for a new ethics policy violation

That’s right Dimms, your new cover girl is corrupt.
I don’t think so. She ain’t smart enough to be corrupt. She’s just plain stupid.

I dunno, she lied about her BF being a staffer just so he could get a house email?

Sounds like she knew what she was doing.

This bitch is already a train wreck.
She’s too stupid to know that any of that was unethical. She’s a moron.
Sarah Palin feels embarrassed for her.

I don’t think so. She ain’t smart enough to be corrupt. She’s just plain stupid.

I dunno, she lied about her BF being a staffer just so he could get a house email?

Allegedly. It’s a conservative group that filed a complaint against her. I’m not saying I like her, but the reality is both sides use dirty tactics. Like the other person said, I don’t think she’s smart enough to be corrupt.

She’s too stupid to know that any of that was unethical. She’s a moron.
Sarah Palin feels embarrassed for her.

Lol now that’s funny.

Why would her bf need a House email?? For what purposes?

Liberals are maniacally impressed by power and access to power. To liberals an official looking government email would be extremely valuable both socially and economically.

Allegedly. It’s a conservative group that filed a complaint against her. I’m not saying I like her, but the reality is both sides use dirty tactics. Like the other person said, I don’t think she’s smart enough to be corrupt.
Yup both sides are equal.
Conservatives catch AOC breaking the law and file a complaint.
Progressives are trying to overthrow the government.
Equal.

Yup both sides are equal.
Conservatives catch AOC breaking the law and file a complaint.
Progressives are trying to overthrow the government.
Equal.

I’m not saying both sides are equal. I believe the democrats to be more inherently corrupt

Forum List

Back