AOC Wants To Lead The Charge For Magic Mushrooms Research, Decriminalize Other Drugs Including Opiod

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Amazing how Trump has her leading the charge for his re-election.

11EE0AB1-57D2-418A-B0C1-277F6FACFE6C.jpeg

Twitter

She better lay off the psychedelics!
This bitch is crazy and in another time, would have been a Manson follower.

Well, considering that if a drug is Schedule I, the government won't allow any research on it other than to tell you how bad it is for you. No research is allowed to see if Schedule I drugs have any benefit.

In order to be Schedule 1, the drug has to have no medicinal value, and must also be highly addictive. Marijuana is a Schedule I drug, but we have seen that it has proven benefits for people with seizures and other problems, as well as the fact that it is not physically addictive in the slightest.

Yes, I agree................overhaul needs to be done on the drug scheduling by the government and the DEA.

th

They want to decriminalize drugs I have no problem with that... However:

1. Those drugs are going to have a high federal tax stamp and licencing to grow/produce.
2. Driving while under the influence of said narcotic will be treated like a DUI.
3. Companies can still test for drugs and if they find you're under the influence they can still fire you just like they'd do to an alcoholic.
4. Insurance companies are allowed to screen people, ask if they utilize, and are allowed to raise their premiums, if you are a user.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
The drug war is over, time to win the peace and come to terms with the reality of American drug use.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The drug war is over, time to win the peace and come to terms with the reality of American drug use.
You can personally take in the carnage under your care.

Portugal legalized all drugs, and they saw overdose rates, HIV infection, drug related crimes, etc. all DROP.
These people would rather continue locking people away and shunning the addicts than admit that practically everything they have ever been told about drugs and drug addiction is a lie.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Portugal legalized all drugs, and they saw overdose rates, HIV infection, drug related crimes, etc. all DROP.
These people would rather continue locking people away and shunning the addicts than admit that practically everything they have ever been told about drugs and drug addiction is a lie.
How many addicts do you know and what do they do for a living?

Yup. Besides; I’m tired of the government wasting my money locking people up for excersizing their own free will. I gain nothing out of it.

How many addicts do you know and what do they do for a living?

If S.F. is any indication, they are very productive people...holding up buildings in case of another earthquake.
th

You know, Portugal legalized ALL drugs. And, they saw their addiction rates, HIV rates and drug related crime actually DROP.

Portugal’s radical drugs policy is working. Why hasn’t the world copied it?

In 2018, 8% of Portugal's population used drugs and by far it was mostly pot. Cocaine, MDMA, and Speed was limited to 3% of their population.
Obviously a different and restrained culture compared to the US.
Wouldn't work here.

Forum List

Back