AOC Wants To Lead The Charge For Magic Mushrooms Research, Decriminalize Other Drugs Including Opiod

What’s wrong with decriminalizing opioids?

That’s the drug of choice of Trump’s base.

The drug war is over, time to win the peace and come to terms with the reality of American drug use.
You can personally take in the carnage under your care.

Portugal legalized all drugs, and they saw overdose rates, HIV infection, drug related crimes, etc. all DROP.
These people would rather continue locking people away and shunning the addicts than admit that practically everything they have ever been told about drugs and drug addiction is a lie.
How many addicts do you know and what do they do for a living?
That's not a question I can answer because addicts must suffer in silence because attempting to get help is an expensive proposition that might ruin their lives. Drug addition has only ever been controlled when it is treated as a public health problem rather than a criminal problem but fighting addiction has never been the purpose of the drug war. People from police unions to private prison operators to pharmaceutical companies as well as the entire DEA have a vested interest in continuing to lock people up. Treating people for addiction is much cheaper than locking them up. This has been known for decades but making you fear hippies gets your vote.

The drug war is over, time to win the peace and come to terms with the reality of American drug use.

Portugal legalized all drugs, and they saw overdose rates, HIV infection, drug related crimes, etc. all DROP.
These people would rather continue locking people away and shunning the addicts than admit that practically everything they have ever been told about drugs and drug addiction is a lie.
That's not a question I can answer because addicts must suffer in silence because attempting to get help is an expensive proposition that might ruin their lives. Drug addition has only ever been controlled when it is treated as a public health problem rather than a criminal problem but fighting addiction has never been the purpose of the drug war. People from police unions to private prison operators to pharmaceutical companies as well as the entire DEA have a vested interest in continuing to lock people up. Treating people for addiction is much cheaper than locking them up. This has been known for decades but making you fear hippies gets your vote.
I’ve known half a dozen addicts. They all tried to stop, but once those talons sink into you they never let go. They all went homeless, had horrible open sores from the chemicals and are all dead before they hit 35.

I suggest you witness first hand what drugs do before you take such a position.

I’ve known half a dozen addicts. They all tried to stop, but once those talons sink into you they never let go. They all went homeless, had horrible open sores from the chemicals and are all dead before they hit 35.

I suggest you witness first hand what drugs do before you take such a position.
There is not one person in this nation that does not have a dozen stories about addicts they have known. I lost a girlfriend about 20 years ago to heroin. I found her in the kitchen. I had no idea she was using.

The treatment goal of Drug Addiction is simple; Abstinence-Abstinence-Abstinence!!! ; and whatever it takes to get there and maintain it.

No one is going to hold your hand to get there, even tho druggies expect that. No one is going to maintain it for you, even tho druggies expect that, too!

Self-help (12 Steps), professional help is also there: BUT BRING A GODDAMNED SHOVEL BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DO MOST OF THE WORK!

That's just the way it is....

Yup. Besides; I’m tired of the government wasting my money locking people up for excersizing their own free will. I gain nothing out of it.
When you OD you can call your dealer.
Not something I’ll ever have to worry about. If you need an imaginary sky daddy who promises to punish you, or a belligerent government who threatens to do the same, for making poor decisions... Darwin will free us all of you.

Yup. Besides; I’m tired of the government wasting my money locking people up for excersizing their own free will. I gain nothing out of it.
Not something I’ll ever have to worry about. If you need an imaginary sky daddy who promises to punish you, or a belligerent government who threatens to do the same, for making poor decisions... Darwin will free us all of you.
Go ahead and inject poison. Just stop using taxpayer funds and health insurance and you can die in the gutter.

Go ahead and inject poison. Just stop using taxpayer funds and health insurance and you can die in the gutter.
Quit being a stereotype.

Quit being a stereotype.
I bet your breath stinks from your rotting teeth.

Quit being a stereotype.
I bet your breath stinks from your rotting teeth.
My teeth are fine, let's discuss your stinking rotten brain. Is this how you really are? Devoid of all human compassion and warmth? Good, it confirms my very worst image of what horrible people you Trumpbots are. Hell will be hot.

The treatment goal of Drug Addiction is simple; Abstinence-Abstinence-Abstinence!!! ; and whatever it takes to get there and maintain it.

No one is going to hold your hand to get there, even tho druggies expect that. No one is going to maintain it for you, even tho druggies expect that, too!

Self-help (12 Steps), professional help is also there: BUT BRING A GODDAMNED SHOVEL BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DO MOST OF THE WORK!

That's just the way it is....
No dumb ass, it's not that simple.

Encourage others as you may, in order to artificially reinforce your point... Your efforts are wasted here. Your supposed God supported free will. Tow the line stooge...

Forum List

Back