AOC Won’t Support Biden After His Heresy

Now you're gonna believe the main stream media?

Do you believe she'd never had a garbage-disposal under a sink before she moved into her "new posh digs" in D.C. and was "terrified" of it ?

Was AOC 'Scared' by Her Apartment Garbage Disposal?
Garbage disposals are actually fairly rare in NYC. They were banned for decades and only made legal in like 2000 or something. They have not been installed in most buildings due to the cost of retrofitting. So it is entirely possible she had never seen one before.

Next?

Not many hot tubs in NYC I am sure but people still know what they are. Poor excuse, Crep.

Do you believe she'd never had a garbage-disposal under a sink before she moved into her "new posh digs" in D.C. and was "terrified" of it ?

Garbage disposals are actually fairly rare in NYC. They were banned for decades and only made legal in like 2000 or something. They have not been installed in most buildings due to the cost of retrofitting. So it is entirely possible she had never seen one before.

Next?

Not many hot tubs in NYC I am sure but people still know what they are. Poor excuse, Crep.
/——/ Bad analogy. Hot tubs are legal and well advertised. When is the last time you saw a garbage disposal ad? I lived and worked in NYC and when I asked people why they didn’t have one, they didn’t know what I was talking about. New Yorkers live in their own little universe.

Next?

/——/ Bad analogy. Hot tubs are legal and well advertised. When is the last time you saw a garbage disposal ad? I lived and worked in NYC and when I asked people why they didn’t have one, they didn’t know what I was talking about. New Yorkers live in their own little universe.

Bullshit. I live in Boston, not quite NYC but I know what they are and they are in plenty of movies and sit coms. Only an idiot would not know what one is.

Next?

Bullshit. I live in Boston, not quite NYC but I know what they are and they are in plenty of movies and sit coms. Only an idiot would not know what one is.
/—-/ I can’t stand AOC and here I am defending her. WTF does Boston have to do with NYC? Are they illegal there? They are in sitcoms???? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

‘Dealbreaker’! AOC will NOT support Joe Biden after his ‘middle ground’ climate change heresy (and we’re all out of popcorn)

On Friday it was reported that Joe Biden would seek to compromise with Republicans on a “middle ground” when it comes to climate change legislation, and the Left lost it:

'Dealbreaker'! AOC will NOT support Joe Biden after his 'middle ground' climate change heresy (and we're all out of popcorn)
/——/ Old Joe’s niece gets busted: https://nypost.com/2017/06/09/joe-bidens-niece-dodges-jail-after-100k-credit-card-scam/

Every family has their wild ones. You do have to come up with much more and closer to Joe to really have a beef.

She doesn't have the power you kids seem to think she does.
She runs the Dem party.
Maybe in your imagination.
Also in AOC's imagination.

I think she is refreshing in todays politics. I may not agree with everything she says but it's refreshing to see someone in Washington actually trying and not playing Party Politics all the time.We need more people like this on both sides of the aisle.

/—-/ You mean like outsider Donald Trump?

You mean, Trump who is going to prison when he leaves office for Bank Fraud, among other things? Criminals should be excluded from holding public office but it never stopped the "Modern" Republican.

‘Dealbreaker’! AOC will NOT support Joe Biden after his ‘middle ground’ climate change heresy (and we’re all out of popcorn)

On Friday it was reported that Joe Biden would seek to compromise with Republicans on a “middle ground” when it comes to climate change legislation, and the Left lost it:

'Dealbreaker'! AOC will NOT support Joe Biden after his 'middle ground' climate change heresy (and we're all out of popcorn)
/——/ Old Joe’s niece gets busted: https://nypost.com/2017/06/09/joe-bidens-niece-dodges-jail-after-100k-credit-card-scam/

Every family has their wild ones. You do have to come up with much more and closer to Joe to really have a beef.
/——/ No I don’t. DemocRAT kin folk are no longer off limits.

She runs the Dem party.

I think she is refreshing in todays politics. I may not agree with everything she says but it's refreshing to see someone in Washington actually trying and not playing Party Politics all the time.We need more people like this on both sides of the aisle.

You mean, Trump who is going to prison when he leaves office for Bank Fraud, among other things? Criminals should be excluded from holding public office but it never stopped the "Modern" Republican.

More sophistry.

She runs the Dem party.

/——/ #9,872
Oh we really, really got him this time.
8C005441-D171-48E1-BEC2-8980C3AAB4CA.jpeg

/——/ No I don’t. DemocRAT kin folk are no longer off limits.

Except it doesn't mean a thing. You are just flinging crap at the wall and seeing if any of it sticks. This one didn't stick because all Uber Rich have rights and privileges that none of the rest of have. And that includes as many Uber Rich Republicans as anyone else. Yes, there is a problem here but it's not a Dem V Rep problem.

Many radical liberals take AOC very seriously. If she actually does publicly refuse to support Biden if he gets the nomination, that will be a very big deal because many radical liberals will follow her lead. Biden is going to have a very hard time walking the tightrope between catering to the radical left and not losing the center. Centrist Democrats far outnumber radical Democrats, but they don't get the air time on the liberal networks that the radicals get.

/——/ #9,872
Oh we really, really got him this time.
View attachment 260506

Got pissed, used fraudulent information to gain a bank loan, Purchased the Company, stiff all the contractors, used Illegals to move into one of the offices then threatened them with deportation so they would leave unpaid, then proceded to bankrupting the company and shipping all the business to China under his newly formed Chinese Factory. All over a stupid tag. That'll teach 'em.

Many radical liberals take AOC very seriously. If she actually does publicly refuse to support Biden if he gets the nomination, that will be a very big deal because many radical liberals will follow her lead. Biden is going to have a very hard time walking the tightrope between catering to the radical left and not losing the center. Centrist Democrats far outnumber radical Democrats, but they don't get the air time on the liberal networks that the radicals get.

Wow, a real breath of fresh air in this pit. Stick around.

Next?

/—-/ I can’t stand AOC and here I am defending her. WTF does Boston have to do with NYC? Are they illegal there? They are in sitcoms???? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Yeah man and horror movies and such. They are not usable in many areas not sure about “illegal”. They are also in books, magazines, etc. It is a pretty common invention/tool.

Next?

Not really, no.

Hit tubs have a pop culture presence, appearances in movies and TV for starters. Garbage disposals don't.

Next?

Not really, no.

Hit tubs have a pop culture presence, appearances in movies and TV for starters. Garbage disposals don't.

They are in like every other horror movie. Amytiville Horror, which most normal people have seen or read the book. Talk about Pop Culture.

Forum List

Back