AOC Won’t Support Biden After His Heresy

Garbage disposals are actually fairly rare in NYC. They were banned for decades and only made legal in like 2000 or something. They have not been installed in most buildings due to the cost of retrofitting. So it is entirely possible she had never seen one before.

Next?

Not many hot tubs in NYC I am sure but people still know what they are. Poor excuse, Crep.
/——/ Bad analogy. Hot tubs are legal and well advertised. When is the last time you saw a garbage disposal ad? I lived and worked in NYC and when I asked people why they didn’t have one, they didn’t know what I was talking about. New Yorkers live in their own little universe.

Bullshit. I live in Boston, not quite NYC but I know what they are and they are in plenty of movies and sit coms. Only an idiot would not know what one is.
/—-/ I can’t stand AOC and here I am defending her. WTF does Boston have to do with NYC? Are they illegal there? They are in sitcoms???? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Yeah man and horror movies and such. They are not usable in many areas not sure about “illegal”. They are also in books, magazines, etc. It is a pretty common invention/tool.
Again, not really. Ask most new yorkers about it and you will see.

Not many hot tubs in NYC I am sure but people still know what they are. Poor excuse, Crep.
/——/ Bad analogy. Hot tubs are legal and well advertised. When is the last time you saw a garbage disposal ad? I lived and worked in NYC and when I asked people why they didn’t have one, they didn’t know what I was talking about. New Yorkers live in their own little universe.

Bullshit. I live in Boston, not quite NYC but I know what they are and they are in plenty of movies and sit coms. Only an idiot would not know what one is.
/—-/ I can’t stand AOC and here I am defending her. WTF does Boston have to do with NYC? Are they illegal there? They are in sitcoms???? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Yeah man and horror movies and such. They are not usable in many areas not sure about “illegal”. They are also in books, magazines, etc. It is a pretty common invention/tool.

Most New Yorkers didn’t see or read the book about the Amityville Horror?

Saw the movie back in the 80s, don't remember a garbage disposal.

Saw the movie back in the 80s, don't remember a garbage disposal.
Yep it turned on “by itself”. First time I learned about it.

/——/ I don’t know. How old was AOC when it came out? And because of one reference in a movie 40 odd years ago, every New Yorker is supposed to know the sound of a garbage disposal? Yeah, that sounds reasonable.

/——/ I don’t know. How old was AOC when it came out? And because of one reference in a movie 40 odd years ago, every New Yorker is supposed to know the sound of a garbage disposal? Yeah, that sounds reasonable.

You agree that we have them in Boston. She went to BU. How the hell did she never see one?

AOC should endorse Trump. They're both brash, unapologetic, and enigmatic New Yorkers with ardent cult followings.

To her credit, Ocasio-Cortez became the youngest member of the House of Representatives while working as a waitress. That's a distinctly American achievement, one that deserves our admiration.

Forum List

Back