AP Exclusive: Harassment, assault absent in Biden complaint

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
60095608-6947-4611-93B7-F7CA4AB61C79.jpeg

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE ARTICLE:

^^^^^ That’s the link ^^^^^^

Tara Reade, the former Senate staffer who alleges Joe Biden sexually assaulted her 27 years ago, says she filed a limited report with a congressional personnel office that did not explicitly accuse him of sexual assault or harassment.

“I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. “I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”

LINK: CLICK THIS! HERES THE LINK TO THE ARTICLE!

The title of the OP is also a link to the article! If you click it, it will take you to the original article. From the AP. It’s a link. Click it.

View attachment 330973

Tara Reade, the former Senate staffer who alleges Joe Biden sexually assaulted her 27 years ago, says she filed a limited report with a congressional personnel office that did not explicitly accuse him of sexual assault or harassment.

“I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. “I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”

What is tara reade’s motivation for targeting biden now, after so many years?

in the case of roy moore and brett kavanaugh the accusers were exclusively flaming hair-on-fire liberal trump haters

are we to believe that tara reade turned her life around and became a reformed lefty who now believes in God, is not a transvestite, and now accepts that human life begins at conception?

There are not many who return from that dark cesspool of progressivism to the light of conservatism

if she hasnt reformed then it makes her story more believable

View attachment 330973

Believe All Women!

Why is Biden sitting on the report?

View attachment 330973

I seem to remember a case not long ago where omitted details and decades of not saying anything to anyone was further proof of the trauma she experienced and therefore proved his guilt. Or has that all changed in the last six months?

View attachment 330973

Believe All Women!

Maybe the body that Biden was elected to at the time would have the report. Ya' think?

View attachment 330973

Believe All Women!

Maybe the body that Biden was elected to at the time would have the report. Ya' think?
Would that be the same body that has a tax payers funded slush fund for making these types of things go away?

View attachment 330973

Believe All Women!

Screw you Frank, why did the Republicans cover up for Kavanaugh's attempted rape of a 15 year old girl. Why did Kavanaugh loose his cool in front of the Senate Committee and the American people on live TV, when Joe Biden today on Morning Joe kept his cool and didn't claim to be a beer-ca-holic.

Below is the basement where she claimed he assaulted her, something she didn't report until this week.
1588455374483.png
1588455373438.png

View attachment 330973

So she didn't use those exact words...but that is what he did....so whats your point?...Joe is innocent because of the wording she used?....Buuuaahahahahaha

Last line in your fake news link....
“I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”

View attachment 330973

Believe All Women!

Screw you Frank, why did the Republicans cover up for Kavanaugh's attempted rape of a 15 year old girl. Why did Kavanaugh loose his cool in front of the Senate Committee and the American people on live TV, when Joe Biden today on Morning Joe kept his cool and didn't claim to be a beer-ca-holic.

Below is the basement where she claimed he assaulted her, something she didn't report until this week.
View attachment 331022View attachment 331021
When was that picture taken and can you put a red X on the exact spot this assault allegedly occurred?

View attachment 330973

Believe All Women!

Republicans "covered it up?" when was that?

Losing your cool is proof that you're guilty? Since when?

View attachment 330973

The Press/Hollywood are going to trash Biden's assault victims just like they do to Bill Clinton's victims.

View attachment 330973

Believe All Women!

Would that be the same body that has a tax payers funded slush fund for making these types of things go away?

Reminds me of a Trump charity.

Now that Biden agrees to search for evidence of tara's sexual assault complaint, she does a full turn around and claims there is not anything mentioning an assault, this is not surprising at all, there is a large amount of inconsistencies and changes to her story...

Sat, May 02, 2020

TARA READE SAYS HER JOE BIDEN SENATE COMPLAINT DOES NOT CONTAIN SEXUAL ASSAULT, HARASSMENT ALLEGATIONS
BY BENJAMIN FEARNOW ON 5/2/20 AT 4:14 PM EDT

View attachment 330973

Believe All Women!

it's OK for Biden to assault women because he is a Democrat....right?

Now that Biden agrees to search for evidence of tara's sexual assault complaint, she does a full turn around and claims there is not anything mentioning an assault, this is not surprising at all, there is a large amount of inconsistencies and changes to her story...

Sat, May 02, 2020

TARA READE SAYS HER JOE BIDEN SENATE COMPLAINT DOES NOT CONTAIN SEXUAL ASSAULT, HARASSMENT ALLEGATIONS
BY BENJAMIN FEARNOW ON 5/2/20 AT 4:14 PM EDT
If you read past the silly title it says that she filed a complaint but was too scared to list sexual assault.....but she did claim he sexually harass her....so the title is misleading at best...if not an outright lie.

You see....it helps when you read the article instead of just reading the headlines. Clearly the author is trying to make a false implication that she wasn't harassed or assaulted in any way.

"Reade conceded to the AP Friday that even if any record of her official complaint does surface, it "would not corroborate her assault allegations because she chose not to detail them at the time."

"I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable," Reade earlier told the AP of her having filed a limited report with a congressional personnel office.

The former staffer said she does not have a copy of the Senate report, and Biden has insisted he's not aware that any complaint exists against him.

"I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault," Reade told the AP Friday, insisting that she did file an "intake form" at the Senate personnel office. She said the supposed documentation would include her contact information and general complaints against Biden, but nothing specifically about sexual assault or harassment."

The title of the OP is also a link to the article! If you click it, it will take you to the original article. From the AP. It’s a link. Click it.

Why won't Biden release the report and notes?
Why? Both Biden and Reade say it contains no allegation of harassment or assault.

Case closed.

Forum List

Back